5'8 women, what's your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Maryb155
    Maryb155 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work...when you see that number in the 190s, it is thrilling. I cried!
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    About 140ish to 135ish
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    Im 167 now from 185
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so great!!
  • meghanp92
    Options
    My gal is around 155. :smile: Maybe a little more, maybe a little less. That depends on my body shape and if I like it. :laugh:

Same! I figure I'll see how I feel when I get closer. I'm sure you get to a certain point where weight just doesn't come off anymore and your body gets to a "happy spot."
  • dan326
    dan326 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started at 185, now 165 and I want to get to 145. Thats what I weighed a few years ago and I was a size 6. I cant wait!
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    164 is the high end of the healthy BMI range for my age. That is what I am shooting for. Anything more than that is bonus :smile:

^^^This!
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'8 and always maintained after high school in the 150s. then it crept up and up and up and i hit 164 which was time for me to make a change. my original goal was 130 because i was 140 in hs and still could have lost a few more pounds.

i'm currently 145ish but my new goal is to build muscle and lose fat so not really sure what the scale is going to say but i want to lose as much fat as possible!!

also i'm a size 8/9 currently and with my body that is probably the lowest size ill get to to. at my heaviest i fit into 10/11.
  • ImaFitMormon
    ImaFitMormon Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm a large framed girl but I'm getting pretty toned. My goal weight is 165. I'm only 5 lbs away. Check out my journey http://www.makefatcry.com
  • I want to be 100..but that's because I have an eating disorder. You can call me crazy if you'd wish.
  • Emtabo01
    Options
    I'm 5'8. My starting weight was 142, I'm currently 133 and my goal is 120. I'm 32 years old with 2 little kids, I think I've got at least 5 more pounds to lose in my belly.
  • jamface11
    Options
    Im 5'7, and generally sit around 62-63kilos naturally, size10 NZ. Would love to be about 58kg (127), and more an 8/10 but this could go upwards depending on muscle.
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Wow most of your are already smaller than my goal, an all so beautiful!!
    Arggh I'll get there eventually :)
  • shrinkingkiwi
    shrinkingkiwi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Am 5'9 and 146. Want to be 141. Mainly to lose pot belly. Although I am starting to build up some muscle so pretty relaxed if my weight doesn't go down and just rearranges itself. At my heaviest I was 160 but visually the difference was pretty major.
  • toya4christ210
    toya4christ210 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Goal is 160:smile:
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8,and my goal weight is 168 lbs.
  • thetq
    thetq Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im 158. Goal About 147. A small UK 12. I once went down to 133, but I literally did not eat (also, I was in my twenties then). I don't know if I'll ever get there, I do love my food very much. My main goal now is just to increase my muscle definition and my fitness levels.
  • leesehm
    leesehm Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm aiming for 143 pounds. I'm currently 172. Was 110 when first got this height but was gross. dont want to be any lower than 143 (weird number i know, but converting from kg which is 65)
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    80kg/176lb - I'm built on a very large scale, and I suspect much less is likely to be unrealistic for me, but I'll reassess when I'm closer to that point. Currently I'm 92/203 and a UK 16-18. I'd like to be a 12-14.
  • humidex8
    humidex8 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have NO idea, because I've always been overwight, so I don't know how I'll look! I'm aiming for 132lb, but I could change my mind either way!