Question for the ladies

Options
13»

Replies

• redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    ugh nothing creeps me out than dudes thinking the gym is a place to pick up women. It's gross
  • kbirdwell08
    kbirdwell08 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    As long as you keep it light and don't seem like you're crowding her like a creeper, I don't see why not!
    If she says no (more fool her!), then just say "Okay, couldn't hurt to try :smile: " and go back to your work out. Try some flexing to make her quibbly, she might change her mind :wink:

Let us know how it goes!

Yes go for it!!
  • bennysammysofie
    Options
    I agree, what is there to lose?

Have you never been a man before?!?! :)
    Nothing to lose besides self-dignity, respect, confidence, and a place to workout. If she shut him down he could never workout there again. Just the rules! :)
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I hate pick up lines more than any words could ever express!
    Just talk to her like a normal human being, putting aside the sexual references for at least the first conversation :)
    I would for sure say go for it though, keeping the cheesy pick up line buried.
  • ldholcombe
    ldholcombe Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I hate pick up lines more than any words could ever express!
    Just talk to her like a normal human being, putting aside the sexual references for at least the first conversation :)
    I would for sure say go for it though, keeping the cheesy pick up line buried.
    Agreed, pick up lines are annoying and weird. They are for losers.
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Go for it!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Please don't say that to her. lol

Definitely approach her, but don't try so hard. Just talk to her casually, ask her about herself, find out if she is single and then ask her out.
  • CassieLyle
    Options
    Go for it!!!!