Can I have some feedback please, do I or don't I...

Options
124»

Replies

• partenopea
    Options
    You're all nuts. NO WAY!!! I would not have worn that out in public when I was a 100 pound 16 year old but if you want to walk around half dressed in public, do it. I say save it for the beach or the back garden.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    You look Great! Wear it and Be proud!:-)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You're all nuts. NO WAY!!! I would not have worn that out in public when I was a 100 pound 16 year old but if you want to walk around half dressed in public, do it. I say save it for the beach or the back garden.

"Half-dressed"???

LMAO

And account already deactivated. Troll for lunch, anyone?
  • bowseramanda
    bowseramanda Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I think you look great! I haven't made the transition from baggy to tight yet but seeing you I think I might give it a shot! You look fab.
    I have some beautiful form fitting expensive shirts like that. they are safely folded in the drawer because I too have not made that transition. sometimes i try them on and look at myself. then I put on a pair of capris (gray or black) and one of the hubs baggy shirts. I need to get the nerve too. thanks for the motivation!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    It really doesn't matter what anyone of us thinks - if you don't feel comfortable in what you are wearing and you are going to spend your time at the gym self-conscious rather than concentrating on the workout then it isn't worth wearing...
  • partenopea
    Options
    My account is not deactivated... I don't think. Or maybe I just have no idea what you mean. But I am not a troll and calling people names is rude and ignorant. It was an opinion.
  • JackiepMN
    JackiepMN Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I WOULD DEFINATELY WEAR IT NOW!! You look fine! You look like every other woman I see. I don't go to a gym (money) but I see tons of women who look just like this out walking, jogging, etc.
    You go, girl!!
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Wear it! You look great girl, if I looked like that I'd be soooooo chuffed, not saying I'd hit the gym naked but... you know what I mean!
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wear it!!! You look great!
  • cntrygirlchange
    Options
    It looks fine. BUT, , , you are who you are. If you are more comfortable a little looser how about a tank or t shirt over the top. I don't feel the need to "show it all off".

Go with your dressing comfort zone. You are lovely the way you are. Be comfortable in your appearance.
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Wear it! Honestly you look great! I've seen much bigger in much tighter lol. Anyway I always say, the gym is not a fashion show. I wear whatever I want, be it tight and form fitting or old loose and ripped up. you are there for YOU and nobody else. Anywho, trust me if anyone one stares it will be because you look good ;)
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! Wear it and show off that little waist of yours!! You look great!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    If you don't feel comfortable in it then you shouldn't wear it. It's not about how others think you look in it. It's about how you feel! If you want to wait, then wait. If it's a comfortable fit and you decide to say, "Fu*k what anyone else thinks, I'm going for it!" then good for you :) Either way...do what makes YOU comfortable.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I have several opinions on this all the lead to yea wear it.

1) You're going to the gym. You're already one step ahead of the oversized women out in public wearing belly shirts and thinking they're still small while chowing down on a hamburger.

2) You have AMAZING curves and that shirt shows it.

3) Who cares what people at the gym think. You're there for you and your body. Besides, what will happen when you lose more weight!

I know the feeling though, I like my long shirts because I'm worried that when on certain equipment and the shirt rides I don't want my back side or crack showing! But you are by a long shot smaller than me and you look great in it :) Besides, it looks like that material that will help keep you dry and cool while working out.
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Okay, I totally understand about body issues, but you are actually rockin' that outfit.
  • mlkiel
    Options
    WEAR IT!!! I have seen people at the gym and think they don't have mirrors or kids:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You look fine and if your kids approve it's gotta be ok!
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I think you look great in the new top and you should rock those work out tops next time you are in the gym. I moved from baggy tops to tank tops a few months ago and i love the way they make me feel. Like i don't care i am here to work out not be in a fashion show.