178 to 150

Options

Replies

• Superwoman79
    Superwoman79 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! You look wonderful :)
  • keeshieb
    keeshieb Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing you even look ten years younger
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    incredible! you look amazing :)
  • VarnerChic
    VarnerChic Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    013_zps68f1e2ab.jpg

Decided on a whim to take a picture of my arms since I've seen others here do it. I think all the upper body workouts at the gym and all the planks/pushups are working! Yay!!
  • bowseramanda
    bowseramanda Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    you look happier!
  • Grnhouse
    Grnhouse Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Great motivation! Thanks for sharing!
  • VarnerChic
    Options
    I am MUCH happier! I post to keep myself motivated as well!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You've made it to the other side! You are one of the women we newbies look to for inspiration :) You look so great and happy! Enjoy the new you ;)
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    You look great!
  • t42toto
    Options
    I just signed up a little over a week ago - this is s inspiring! Sometimes looking in the mirror it feels like there will never be light at the end of the tunnel - Thank you for giving me hope! :smile:
  • VarnerChic
    Options
    There is hope. I've discovered that what is important to you, becomes a priority. I finally allowed my health to become my number one priority. I know there will come a time when I won't be able to work out as much, and hopefully I will disciplined enough by then that I will still make maintaining a priority.

It's also critical to realize that there are internal reasons most of us become overweight. Weight loss will not be permanent unless we face those inner issues that caused us to treat our bodies so terribly.....
  • shellybean73
    shellybean73 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    YOU look awesome!!, and thank you for posting and making me realize i dont have to be dropping weight fast(because I am not) I am at the gym %x a week and it is coming off slow :sad: but I will get there! This is a lifestyle change! THANKS!
  • Rimroses
    Rimroses Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look great! I started out at 183 and 150 is my first goal! I love to see what that is going to look like! I am down to 174.4 and already feeling better, I can't wait to look and feel amazing! You are an inspiration!
  • sybaldwin2
    Options
    Wow, you are inspiring me. You look great!
  • VarnerChic
    Options
    002_zps15c22a2e.jpg

New progress pic... had to share! Everyone keep up the good work.. It is worth it!!
  • MerryFlorene
    MerryFlorene Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    YOU = AMAZING!!! Thanks for inspiring us!!
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look wonderful...and seriously 10 years younger! You can reach your goal!
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great! And very much younger looking!
  • Jbadiam
    Jbadiam Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look Great !!!!!
  • mommymovingmountains
    Options
    You look fantastic! I am sure you feel so much better too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!