178 to 150

Options

Replies

• YoYo1951
    Options
    Well done, you look so much healthier and happier. Keep up the great progress, you will get there. Slow and steady
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    This is the picture that started it all...

9cbbbb5c.jpg

I could not believe how big I was.... 178 pounds, maybe a little more. This was the summer of 2010.

68cb294a.jpg

Spring 2011. By this point, I had lost down to 164 pounds.

c8ff2fee.jpg

Spring 2012. 155 pounds.

de638f41.jpg

Now.. 148 pounds.

I run 4-5 times a week and circuit train 2-3 times a week. I sometimes count calories. Mostly, I try to eat food that is good for me.

I'm posting these both as a celebration of how far I have come, and to keep me accountable to continue to strive to reach my goal weight... 135 pounds. I'm getting so close, but it seems like my motivation has been lacking as of late.

YOU look FANTASTIC! Don't stop! Keep going! You are doing great! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tbear60
    Options
    Don't know how tall you are, but that first picture looks a lot like how I look right now! Just starting out and hoping I too can get to 150 or under. You not only look skinnier, but you look healthier and younger! Thanks for posting this and hope your motivation comes back full force!! :smile:
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! You look amazing and serioulsy so much younger. Just a few more stubborn lbs to go and you got this!
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal and so much younger!! Great job on your success! :)
  • allinoelle007
    allinoelle007 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Looking gorgeous!
  • VarnerChic
    VarnerChic Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    image_1353171768190676.jpg

New NSV yesterday. Started running in January of this year. Never run before in my life! When I started I could only manage 18/miles running/walking.

My first 5K was in May and I finished in 31:43.

Yesterday, I ran my second 5K and finished in 25:49. Some accomplishments a scale just cannot track...... BTW, I'm now down to 146 pounds.....11 more to go!!! Keep up the good work! The journey is worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    amazing work !!!
  • Cori_Mac
    Cori_Mac Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I started around the same weight, and you are an absolute inspiration. :)
  • weightnomore33
    weightnomore33 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am starting at almost the same weight with the same goal. Look at your face and waist. Wow. Ok, I'm staying with this. Thanks for posting.
  • weightnomore33
    Options
    younger would be nice.
  • beachbebe
    beachbebe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    BUMP! You look Marvelous!
  • breeZrizi
    breeZrizi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!
  • phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing! I don't know you but I am proud and impressed with your determination. Keep up all your good work! :flowerforyou:
  • charl2712
    charl2712 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I'm pretty similar to you. Started on here in late July weighing 179 and now I'm weighing in 150lbs. So happy but still very far off my target of 120lbs, but for me this isn't a diet, it's a lifestyle change and I can see so many benefits from it already!!!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Good for you, you look great! My weight loss is similar- how tall are you?
  • VarnerChic
    VarnerChic Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks peeps! I'm a short girl. I'm only 5'2"... I run 3 or 4 days/week, do one day of intense circuit training/weights, and usually some type of pushups/planks kind of workout a couple times a week too.
  • weightnomore33
    Options
    Your numbers are about the same. May we both suceed, BIG TIME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!