Sixers: The Resolution Revolution WK 3

Options
124»

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Okay, weighed myself this morning. 147.6!!! It is worse then I thought! That is an 8 pound gain in the last month.

Well, all I can do now is move forward. My biggest downfall is healthy eating. I go to the store and I buy a bunch of vegetables but have no clue what to do with them. I fail at making things taste good.

I'm betting a few pounds of that is water retention from sodium. Eating bad food usually means high sodium intake too. I bet you have really only gained 5 lbs, give or take. Drink your water and see what happens in the next couple days. :flowerforyou:

That would be wonderful =D I have done well so far today. However, I don't know how to enter homemade meals. My gramma made some sort of bean medly with BBQ sauce...not clue how to put that in. Any ideas?

Sorry I hit the send before I was ready!!! ooops!!!
    Maybe post it as baked beans!!!
    Hang in there sweetie, today IS the new day!!!!!
  • ali258
    ali258 Posts: 403
    Options
    HEY GIRLS, SORRY I DIDN'T CHECK IN THIS WEEK BUT SO MUCH GOING ON AS I AM SURE YOU ARE ALL VERY BUSY TOO!!!! YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT AT DINNER. ( OH FRIST I MUST WISH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU A VERY HAPPY BUT LATE CHRISTMAS) ......WELL AT DINNER LAST NIGHT WHEN WE WERE GETTING READY TO SAY OUR BLESSINGS....MY MAN, " TONY' WENT DOWN ON ONE KNEE WITH RING IN HAND ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I AM SO VERY HAPPY AND EXCITED!!!! THE RING IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND IT WAS THE BEST CHRISTMAS!!!! MY DAUGHTER AND SOME OF OUT CLOSEST FRIENDS WERE HERE. I FEEL SO SPECIAL AND BLESSED. I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL OF YOU. I SURE HOPE YOU ALL HAD A VERY SPECIAL DAY AS WELL.

KEL:heart:

Oh wow! Congratulations!!!!!
  • ali258
    ali258 Posts: 403
    Options
    Congrats on the job, Tamm!

And I'm so glad you had a good Christmas with your daughter, Lauryn.

I'm going in on Wednesday to officially sign the papers to get paid at the law firm I'm working for! I've been doing some research for them from my house while they figured out how much they could offer me, which took a while with the holidays and them just being very busy (which is why they need me to help). I've been unemployed so long that I have to keep reminding myself that I'm not anymore!

I'm so glad that Christmas is over. I had a great Christmas and really enjoyed seeing my extended family, but I feel like a bloated cow. I weighed myself tonight and it said 234 (which is 4 lbs higher than when I weighed last time, but I don't normally weigh at night). Tomorrow I'll probably be up a little, but honestly, I was worried I had gained back all 19.5 pounds I had lost. I have NOT been eating well. I'm so glad to be getting back to eating healthy, so I won't feel like my stomach is about to explode all of the time. :-)

I'm a little slow to respond, but I like Tamm's question about what our goals are for the first 6 weeks of 2010. My goals are to clean out my closet (before the new year) and donate some things to Salvation Army, start getting my finances back under control since I will be getting a real paycheck (I already did a budget to know where the money is going), and start making soap! I'm hoping to make it a fun and profitable hobby.

I'm happy to be back to normal life, and I hope everyone who has been quiet like me lately is still around even if the holidays have been getting in the way.

-Alison
  • emmie110
    emmie110 Posts: 176
    Options
    Hi, all. I have also spent the last several days eating lots of yummy bad stuff. But my mom is here and we went and walked 6,000 steps on Saturday, then 3,000 on Sunday. I didn't walk today since I spent most of the day shampooing carpet upstairs. Will be moving furniture around tomorrow and packing up some of the Christmas stuff (leaving the tree up until New Year's Day). Anyway, I will be here with bells on tomorrow morning. Can't wait to start the new week and leave this one behind.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    YIKES ... I gained like 5 lbs. over the past week!!!! I weighed in this morning at 182 lbs.:frown: :cry: :embarassed: :frown: :cry:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)....................SW 240.4 lbs / GW 235 lbs / CW 241.6 lbs / PROGRESS +1.2 lb
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising)...SW 153.4 lbs / GW 148.0 lbs / CW 152.2 lbs / PROGRESS -1.2 lb
    Kristin (kistinbee)................SW 190.5 lbs/ GW 185.0 lbs/ CW 188.0 lbs/ PROGRESS - 2.5 lbs
    Nicole(nicolee516).............SW 172.4 lbs/GW 168 lbs/ CW 170.2 lbs / PROGRESS - 2.2 lbs
    Amy (pdxmomof2)...............SW 197.0 lbs/ GW 189.00 lbs/ CW 197 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Verda (vhuber).....................SW 148.0 lbs/ GW 145.00 lbs/ CW 149 lbs/ PROGRESS + 1 lbs
    Lorna (iftcheiaf)...................SW 142.2 lbs / GW 137.2 lbs / CW 142.8 lbs / PROGRESS +0.6 lbs
    Alison (ali258).....................SW 225.5 lbs / GW 215.5 lbs / CW 229.6 lbs / PROGRESS +4.1 lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit).......................SW 146.4 lbs / GW 135.0 lbs / CW 144.8 lbs / PROGRESS -1.6 lbs
    Maggie (magglett) .............SW 175.0 lbs / GW 170.0 lbs / CW 182 lbs / PROGRESS +7 lbs

AmyLou (amylou24)...........SW 152.2 lbs / GW 147.0 lbs / CW 149.0 lbs / PROGRESS - 3.2 lbs
    Melanie(mello) ...................SW 288.0 lbs / GW 273.0 lbs / CW 285.0 lbs / PROGRESS -3.0lbs
    Kelly(redneckwoman).......SW 157.0 lbs / GW 151.0 lbs / CW 157.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/-0.0lbs
    Tammara (drtamm)...........SW 194.5 lbs / GW 190.0 lbs / CW 196.0 lbs / PROGRESS + 1.5 lbs
    Emmie (emmie110)..........SW 218.0 lbs / GW 209.0 lbs / CW 218.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/-0.0 lbs
    Amy (pdxmomof2)...............SW 197.0 lbs/ GW 189.00 lbs/ CW 199.8 lbs/ PROGRESS +2.8 lbs
    T (datenshi) ........................SW 192.8 lbs / GW 181.0 lbs / CW 192.8 lbs / PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Jennifer (candycaneps) SW 000,0lbs/GW 000.0/ CW 000.0lbs / PROGRESS +/- lbs