MFP life cycle

Replies

• jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    I guess I'll pick option D...I didn't really even look at the forums until a few weeks ago and now it's 100lbs later and I still don't even post in them
  • Losing weight is the hardest thing in the world. I know myself I set impossible goals for myself and don't achieve them...but I never ever look at other people and judge them in any way so your question seems weird to me. Who cares why anyone else is here...weight loss is such a personal journey and a struggle...we should all respect and understand that.
  • StephannieL
    StephannieL Posts: 198 Member
    I couldn't agree more!

But . . . is it wrong that one of my goals on this site is to have all the newbies call me rude and click that little "ignore" feature under my picture. I don't think I'll ever get tired of that.

Oh, and I STILL wish that you got notified each time someone did just that. I'd like to have a ticker (with an audible "ding" sound) to let me know each time I piss someone off :devil:

LMAO LOVE this!!!! :drinker:
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Boobies! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    So true!!

And I almost cringe when I think back to my newbie-ness.

I'm glad I wised up fairly quickly.

same here!
  • StephannieL
    StephannieL Posts: 198 Member
    I guess I'll pick option D...I didn't really even look at the forums until a few weeks ago and now it's 100lbs later and I still don't even post in them

Until today! LOL :tongue:
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    true story
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    I was here before for a while, and then stopped using it, and now I am back. Granted I know a lot more now then what i did first round, but since i have been back, the pattern hasn't seemed to change any as far as people posting and then saying "why haven't i lost?"

Yay for truth!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • imagesqtbnANd9GcTOvnopl0N7tdNj5YsnrNtgz32fYnEGkkiuNAZ37nUnkl2cYLvJXg.jpg

^This
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    You win the internet for today.
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,164 Member
    ahhahahahhahhahahahah! I wish this site had a like button! I would have liked EVERY SINGLE COMMENT! That is a first on the board...I agree with above post...you win!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    then...
    Stops replying to newbies, because like teens, they know it all (right after they asked the question) so becomes jaded and starts to post jokes instead of helping anyone.

^^

And

Joins a group of old timers, half of who are banned on the forums now anyway.
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    I chose Option B...holla!!

And yes, I was all of those aforementioned things. Womp womp.
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Brilliant.
  • I would say option ME!!! Choose the way that works best for YOU personally! For me it's a little of both...Strength and cardio. Everyone looses and maintains diffrently! So to each his/her own. Eather way if we are changing our lifestyle for the better then it's a WIN!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Rolls eyes at threads titled: I worked out for the first time in my life today, here are my pics, do you see the difference?? :noway:
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Just thankful I didn't choose option A.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    I think I'm roughly just finishing my transition to the 'oldie' but defiantly glad I've stuck around :3
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    yup that's about it. I'm working on ditching the scale and just focusing on trying to eat right and workout and be healthy, some day my weight will be where I want it and all my hard work will show itself.
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,089 Member
    :flowerforyou:
    great post