Great job! You should be so proud!!!!
  • yogsvr4
    yogsvr4 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • twosteps
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic!

We can see your lovely blue eues now! Perhaps it's a coincidence that the heavier you were, the darker the shades? A good way to hide from the world!

All the best of luck to you and the lovely lady who is supporting you. May you one day live closer together :) x
  • davidshutter
    davidshutter Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

I am very proud of myself and what I've achieved, but I'm not finished yet. Like I said, I'd be happy if I never lose another pound, I'm now working on fitness and reducing my bfp into the "average" range (my bmi is still 'overweight', but according to calcularors I've used my lean muscle mass alone would still give me a bmi over 20, so I'm ignoring that!)

Not so sure I'm flattered by the comparison to Saul Goodman, and for those commenting onmaking me look younger/older... I'm 27 (and the before pictures are all from within the last 18 months) - so that should probably be factored in!

The comparison shots are all Christmas to Now
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Well done mate, it's good to see fellas getting weight down it inspires me to keep going
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should be so proud!!!!:happy:
  • katiefly86
    Options
    Saul Goodman is absolutely hilarious, lol!! And you do look so much like him. Great job on your success!!!! :happy:
  • dgr93
    dgr93 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow! great job! you can really see in your face that you are loads healthier, keep up the hard work :)
  • stacymay13
    stacymay13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    bump
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic. Well done :-)
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Excellent and very inspiring results!
  • jamielovesjbs
    jamielovesjbs Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    amazing difference! great job!
  • ccckwalk
    Options
    WoW ! You look incredible! It takes a lot of work and patience to accomplish health and you have done an amazing job! Keep it up and never forget where you came from. Amazing job~ Corina
  • yorkiemom0820
    yorkiemom0820 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!:smile:
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great job!!. Can you tell me how to post pictures on my bliog.:wink:
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Great job!
  • Karenannmo
    Options
    You look fantastic and should be so proud of yourself! Great job!!!
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I just read your last post... this is all since CHRISTMAS?!!! Dang I have no excuse. I should absolutely be able to reach my goals by next summer family vacation like I wanted. I've only go 40-60 lbs to lose. I have always needed to get my head on straight.. I will for a few days but then... off for a few days. Thank you for the motivation. It can be done! :flowerforyou:
  • artslady96
    artslady96 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success thus far, and good luck achieving your additional fitness goals. I'm sure you will achieve them, though, since you seem very committed to yourself and your health. Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!