Lunches gone wrong pics, please.

Options

Replies

• SnowboardinTink
    SnowboardinTink Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    No photos but a can of sliced pickled beetroot! 125 calories, 12g fiber but about 30g sugar!! Good for those that crave sweetness and very filling
  • cyberletat
    cyberletat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mfp116
    mfp116 Posts: 108
    Options
    that actually looks quite nice! i love cooked tomatoes
  • Kat5688
    Kat5688 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i guess if we're talking about failed meals, the fact that i ate cake and melted ice cream for lunch recently is about as fail as it gets as far as dieting is concerned, haha. it sure was tasty though! ;D

7968614978_6592fa89ed_z.jpg

GOD! this looks amazing!
  • Kat5688
    Kat5688 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I can relate a story.....I was making hard boiled eggs (granted, I was in the 8th grade at the time, so not alot of cooking experience). I went and got tied up in the TV. After a while, I hear this...explosion. I go look at the poor egg had exploded in the pan. Parts of it were plastered on the ceiling. It was awesome. I had boiled all of the water out, so the egg was just cooking on the bottom of the pan. Not sure how long I lost track of time, but obviously I did.

Hahaha! I thought I was the only one who had this experience.
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have to bump for later! I have so many food fails.
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    I can relate a story.....I was making hard boiled eggs (granted, I was in the 8th grade at the time, so not alot of cooking experience). I went and got tied up in the TV. After a while, I hear this...explosion. I go look at the poor egg had exploded in the pan. Parts of it were plastered on the ceiling. It was awesome. I had boiled all of the water out, so the egg was just cooking on the bottom of the pan. Not sure how long I lost track of time, but obviously I did.

I did the same thing a year ago. Walking into my kitchen was like a war zone with egg shrapnel going everywhere. Ruined the pot too.
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    8052356924_9ec96676fc_n.jpg

thought i might like a refreshing peach iced tea.

i'm doing herbalife, and they make these tea powders, which are pretty good, so i thought 'right, just mix with cold water rather than hot'

error 1: not getting my proportions right. to make a mug of tea, you use 1/4 to 1/2 tsp powder. so why, i ask myself, would i put 2 heaped teaspoons in a pint of water?? if you look carefully you can see a ring of sediment around the glass. it smells great, until your nose is in the glass and youre taking a big sip, at which point you realise it smells like medicine and it has a very odd aftertaste.

error 2: making such a huge glass of it! the tea powders are quite expensive, and i can't just waste it!!

If I'm going to drink it cold, I still mix it with enough hot water to make it dissolve then add cold water and ice. I make my husband a drink for work using the tea and the protein beverage. Put it in a Gatorade bottle, mix it up and freeze it. He takes it to work and drinks it as it melts. He says it keeps him going better than coffee!
  • mkonet
    mkonet Posts: 1
    Options
    Bump
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    mmmm...

68330_10151240125561210_1838693705_n.jpg
  • MumOfGirlsOnly
    MumOfGirlsOnly Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Bump for reading after my walk
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    mmmm...

WTF? lmao :laugh:
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    This was my attempt at apple chips :( I'm usually pretty good at these things but I forgot to change the temperature when I took out my chicken and put in the apples :( I'm sad now.

nr0y2s.jpg
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    mmmm...

WTF? lmao :laugh:

What on earth!? Where does this stuff even come from? Has anyone ever seen the chicken in a can?
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Well it wasn't homemade or anything and it was my cheat day so i wanted a pop tart.. it started on fire in my toaster and my toaster then burst into flames and caught my apron on fire.

i guess i really didn't need that poptart after all.

omg!!!! stick to cereal! safer.. hahahha
    how sad! lol
  • Murf1968
    Murf1968 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever seen the chicken in a can?

Oh God yes! The most disgusing thing ever, makes me feel sick just thinking about it. :sick:
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options

I did the same thing a year ago. Walking into my kitchen was like a war zone with egg shrapnel going everywhere. Ruined the pot too.

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Eggs are one of my favorite things to eat now, though.
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I didn't know how to cook chicken. My mum asked me to cook it for dinner. A whole chicken...

I boiled it.
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Well it wasn't homemade or anything and it was my cheat day so i wanted a pop tart.. it started on fire in my toaster and my toaster then burst into flames and caught my apron on fire.

i guess i really didn't need that poptart after all.

I set my toaster on fire a couple of years ago! I had my toaster sitting on the counter and one of my kids set a plastic bowl of chocolate on top of it. I came home from grocery shopping and tossed my purse on the counter which pushed the toaster lever down and melted the bowl/chocolate all up in the toaster. It was just little flames. It gave me a good excuse to buy the bagel toaster I wanted but man that stunk!
  • misstash321
    Options
    bump