Lunches gone wrong pics, please.

Options
1234568»

Replies

• apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    No pic but...
    my fridge is getting old and loves to randomly freeze things.
    My diet yogurt doesn't respond to being frozen and defrosted, just like my diet sour cream.
    So today I was all excited for yogurt and opened it to find it the consistency of baby vomit. Watery with white chunks. So sad.
    And I was starving.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Those apple chips look like they could have been delicious!
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    my mum did the let the egg boil dry thing just after marrying my dad when they first moved into their house oops! she cant cook any bettter now either :P lol

i dont have pictures but id been dying to have sweet potato chips got Soooooo excited... then burnt the buggers :(
    we have an aga nearly every meal is a burnt fail on the top... stupid aga! ggrr! x
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    No pics but..
    I was roasting garlic cloves in their skin to go into my roasted sweet potato salad...they are beautiful and creamy that way
    Let it roast a little too long...or didn't crack the clove enough....and ...

BAM!

Exploded garlic coated the inside of my oven and despite a thorough scrubbing, the aroma still wafts out every time I turn the oven on.
  • Tsdelk
    Tsdelk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    two additions today.
    firstly, i've been trying to get a bit more protien into my life, so have been adding a soy protien powder to whatever i can. it really has no taste, and you don't notice it at all.. except that you need to add it to your defrosted curried pea soup before you microwave it.
    I did a pretty good job of squashing all the little lumps on the side of the bowl, but they are still pretty visible.
    and, i was so busy squashing little lumps of protien powder that i burned my grilled pita bread with cheese.

8076698463_59c402a7b3_n.jpg[/url]

then, the other day, i was making my regular breakfast of shake powder, wheat bran, protien powder and yoghurt, and got this.
    preservative fail.

8076699275_03762d5aae_n.jpg[/url]
  • emaildianeb
    emaildianeb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yes, it was a celeste pizza. Sorry for the delayed reply!
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    moved my fails. they were messing up my Flickr account - cant have dinner fails when my album's called Happy Meals!!

Crap risotto, stale wrap
    2F8A0C3A-0362-4A76-940F-22F743443FD0-7339-00000D6B9647D0E9.jpg

intruders in my dairy
    06984A06-BCD8-4354-B19F-28430232E779-7339-00000D6B91E9D379.jpg

lumpy with a side of burned
    3878BB37-40D0-4372-9CE4-98009080D9AF-7339-00000D6B8CA306B9.jpg

and, my new addition, with which I accidentally bombed someone's recipe thread on here so badly that I'm told they abandoned it and started a new thread to spread the word on 'the best diet carrot muffins ever'
    A1FC688C-A344-41D3-918A-D0B88AF5A82A-7339-00000D6B86663725.jpg
    way, way too sweet, completely uncooked in the middle despite almost twice the suggested time in the oven, subsequently burnt on top (and so hard I could drum on them).. I felt the need to post an apology to the innocent carrots that lost their lives in the making of them.
    and yes, they're in the bin.
  • kitsiekitty
    kitsiekitty Posts: 166
    Options
    bump!
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Here is a recent lunch, it was going to be a "good food" pic, but toast got burned and it all looks so pathetic, and adding the grilled tomatoes just somehow made it look even more sorry

scrambled-eggs.jpg

This makes me look at scrambled eggs in a whole new way...... :sick:
  • timeforsomethingsweet
    timeforsomethingsweet Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I dont have a pic but this thread is funny, thanks for making me laugh!
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kelleyannclemons
    kelleyannclemons Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Here is a recent lunch, it was going to be a "good food" pic, but toast got burned and it all looks so pathetic, and adding the grilled tomatoes just somehow made it look even more sorry

scrambled-eggs.jpg

This makes me look at scrambled eggs in a whole new way...... :sick:

Looks more like egg salad...