I'll probably get some creepy friend requests, but...

Options

Replies

• jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I think it is awesome that men or women keep taking care of themselves as they get older!!! I didn't see any mention of Dennis Quaid? I think he still looks really good!! I really like him as an actor, though.:smile:

YES!!! Dennis Quaid!!!!!!! I was going to post him if I didn't see him on here. I saw him in person in New Orleans years ago!!!
  • SamanthaH10
    SamanthaH10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I married an "old guy"...8.5 years my senior and absolutely salt & pepper sexy! Mmmmm.... :bigsmile:

I, too, have a thing for the older guys. I married a man who is *cough* 20 years older than me! I don't know what it is about those older men, but DANG! lol
  • cottoncloud
    Options
    Thank you for fixing it !! i am such newbie i went to the tutorial forum and figured out how to do it as well.
    The gif i found it on tumblr they got so many pictures of him there, i also googled his name and found his fan site. i just watched his oscar acceptance speech he is so adorable, but can also be intimidating never seen anything like it.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Oh god, just saw the pictures. I need to know what that last gif is from... :blushing:

Found it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhgHaZQPCXM

jimp.gif
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Anderson Cooper is damn good looking
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    my husband is 10 years older than me......he know what hes doing, hes got skills:love:

computer skills, numbchuck skills....
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

and a friend of dorothy:flowerforyou:
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hope I get some creepy friend requests!! Bring em on!!
  • Laura_Suzie
    Options

Doesn't make him any less sexy... a girl can dream... :heart:
  • painauxraisin
    painauxraisin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Early 40s here. Just sayin :wink:

She said OLD. Early forties is not old.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Can we just pretend like 42 is kinda old, so I can throw him in here?

Shemar Moore.. Oh. So. Dreamy.

taper-shemar-moore.jpg
  • LishaCole
    Options
    my husband is 10 years older than me......he know what hes doing, hes got skills:love:

computer skills, numbchuck skills....

napoleon_1.jpeg
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options

I have never heard this term before! Is it a euphemism for a gay dude?
  • cottoncloud
    Options
    Oh god, just saw the pictures. I need to know what that last gif is from... :blushing:

jimp.gif

NGGHHHH unf!!!! nice find!! that youtube channel has lot of videos of him. I got entertained watching some of his other videos, oh dear i already want to watch more of his movies (when i get obsessed there is no stopping me). I recently watched Inglorious *kitten* on TNT, that's how i knew who he was, but this threat prompted me to look for pictures of him. NO REGRETS the man is flawless and so was his performance as colonel landa.
  • Rob258
    Options
    43 and experienced.....not older.
  • geogie54
    Options
    Oh Yeah!!!!!!
  • amore78
    amore78 Posts: 175
    Options
    me too!!! 40s and 50s!!! :blushing: specially one R....
  • amore78
    amore78 Posts: 175
    Options
    Who else has the hots for old guys?

Some of my faves:

hot.jpg

Christoph Waltz (yes. "The jew hunter". Don't judge me.) :smokin:

Wow!! I wouldn't judge you on that!! He is HOT!!, you have inspired me to look for pictures of him ;) i did a quick google on him, lol he won an oscar for that role i didn't know that haha at first i thought his name was christopher but is christoph anyways thanks to you i got another silver fox as crush/obsession XD watched some of his interviews he is actually quite charming and intelligent.

0000001.jpg

2epri2q.jpg

6a00e54ef9645388340147e2fdb652970b-1200pigoodness.jpg

30uvebb.jpg

104.jpg

307669_264927803548487_1755432057_n.jpg

hottt.jpg

here he is when he was younger:

6a00d8341c730253ef012877645308970c2.png

and here is a gif i found in some random forum ( he is incredibly sexy)

000c4p7z.gif

Fixed it for ya!

Glad to know someone else shares my obsession!

40S AND 50S NOT OLD FOR ME!!!
  • Laura_Suzie
    Options

jimp.gif

NGGHHHH unf!!!! nice find!! that youtube channel has lot of videos of him. I got entertained watching some of his other videos, oh dear i already want to watch more of his movies (when i get obsessed there is no stopping me). I recently watched Inglorious *kitten* on TNT, that's how i knew who he was, but this threat prompted me to look for pictures of him. NO REGRETS the man is flawless and so was his performance as colonel landa.

Girl, you are speaking my language! Go watch the trailer for "Django Unchained". It's his next movie that is coming out and it's a Quentin Tarantino film. Looks really good! (and I hate western movies) Oh, and Leo Dicaprio plays the villain in it as well... :smokin:
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I married an "old guy"...8.5 years my senior and absolutely salt & pepper sexy! Mmmmm.... :bigsmile:

I, too, have a thing for the older guys. I married a man who is *cough* 20 years older than me! I don't know what it is about those older men, but DANG! lol

Add me to the list, my husband is 23 years older than me (I wouldn't say I'm exclusively attracted to older) but .... I am attracted to him :)