I'll probably get some creepy friend requests, but...

Options

Replies

• TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    TOM SELLECK!!!! -hubba hubba!!
  • loztandfound
    loztandfound Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Christoph Waltz, yes!! and harrisson Ford, and patrick stewart, and johnny depp, and tom hardy, and..... yeah, some people just get better with age!! and some of these guys could be my granddad, not just my dad, but if they're hot, they're hot! everybody is someone's dad/mum's age, so people who act very offended at ages and number - deal!
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Resurrecting my own thread to post about my new obsession....

Crispin.jpg

crispin1_large.jpg

Crispin Glover :love: He's totally weird. But somehow that makes him even more desirable. He's 48 and dayummmm finnnneeeee! mmmm...
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    just need some clarification on what is considered old?
    << almost 40
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    2vltvk1.jpg

something about mark harmon. idk,maybe its the whole ncis thing? idk.lol

25at3x3.jpg
    but on the other hand michael weatherly! Oh the things;)
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    just need some clarification on what is considered old?
    << almost 40

You're still young. I think generally 45+ is considered to be on the older side.
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    ok, thanks. I'll bounce th ethread in 5 years time =)
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Johnny Depp is my all time number 1 :love:

Hugh Jackman, Robert Downey Jr, Jason Statham, Russell Crowe :flowerforyou:

I also have a major crush on Barry from Storage Wars. :blushing:
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    Johnny Depp is my all time number 1 :love:

Hugh Jackman, Robert Downey Jr, Jason Statham, Russell Crowe :flowerforyou:

I also have a major crush on Barry from Storage Wars. :blushing:

I gotta crush on you!

hey, I'm 32..................I'm gettin there............one day I'll be an old hunk! LOL
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I've always had a bit of a thing for Trevor Eve. Although probably only UK people will know who he is!

tumblr_m8pymt1AJd1rdzapdo1_500.jpg
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    Bruce willis
    and Hugh laurie (:

No offense, but I just watched "Loopers" last night(new movie), pretty lame movie actually, love bruce Willis as an actor, but seriously, for the first time, when they showed a "side view" of him, he looked so f'ing old, it really didn't look like him at all, and I'm not hating, I mean this genuinely. Of Course from a straight on/face shot camera view, he looked the same, but definitely looked OLD from a side view, like grandpa old, seriously.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Hugh Laurie is yummy to me! Some old rock stars are good looking to me too.

My fiance is 7 yrs older than me, so I'm into older guys a bit.....
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Bruce willis
    and Hugh laurie (:

No offense, but I just watched "Loopers" last night(new movie), pretty lame movie actually, love bruce Willis as an actor, but seriously, for the first time, when they showed a "side view" of him, he looked so f'ing old, it really didn't look like him at all, and I'm not hating, I mean this genuinely. Of Course from a straight on/face shot camera view, he looked the same, but definitely looked OLD from a side view, like grandpa old, seriously.

Ive been wanting to see Loopers.. hmm, so you didnt like it then? Well hopefully we just have different tastes in movies then :P
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Bruce willis
    and Hugh laurie (:

Ive been wanting to see Loopers.. hmm, so you didnt like it then? Well hopefully we just have different tastes in movies then :P

Loopers... an "OK" movie with a decent story, but ran about an hour longer than it should have.

Back to the original thread: This thread certainly made a 4:30AM wake-up much happier! I'll take all of the above, please!!! :love:
  • missmacsays
    missmacsays Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. Here I thought I was the only mid-20's lady who had Sean Connery on the top of her five free list!!
    Might I also add (and this is from forever ago until now) Scott Baio!

scott_baio.jpg?w=500

And of course a lot of the ones already named. Richard Gere (inappropriate story about my level of attraction, but might be TMI :blushing:), Gerard Butler, Clive Owen, Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Can you tell I like accents much?!

And my most recent ex was 9 years older than I. Love the experience, hate the lack of stamina, if you know what I'm saying.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    There is plenty of hope for me yet
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    I love this thread. Here I thought I was the only mid-20's lady who had Sean Connery on the top of her five free list!!

scott_baio.jpg?w=500

And of course a lot of the ones already named. Richard Gere (inappropriate story about my level of attraction, but might be TMI :blushing:), Gerard Butler, Clive Owen, Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

And my most recent ex was 9 years older than I. Love the experience, hate the lack of stamina, if you know what I'm saying.

Lack of stamina............?.......................uh...................you say most were 9 yrs older than you?....................so how are you? Might of just been a few apples you picked.............idk............
  • missmacsays
    missmacsays Posts: 681 Member
    Options

scott_baio.jpg?w=500

Lack of stamina............?.......................uh...................you say most were 9 yrs older than you?....................so how are you? Might of just been a few apples you picked.............idk............

OH when I say that, I mean this ex in particular. I'm sure that's not the case with everyone.
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    "OH when I say that, I mean this ex in particular. I'm sure that's not the case with everyone."

That makes sense, because you don't look that old to me.

Okay, all these old dudes talk, how about some hot momma's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll start with SHANIA TWAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AaronG190991
    Options
    Another one bites the dust