I'll probably get some creepy friend requests, but...

Options

Replies

• Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Oh god, just saw the pictures. I need to know what that last gif is from... :blushing:

Found it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhgHaZQPCXM

jimp.gif

NGGHHHH unf!!!! nice find!! that youtube channel has lot of videos of him. I got entertained watching some of his other videos, oh dear i already want to watch more of his movies (when i get obsessed there is no stopping me). I recently watched Inglorious *kitten* on TNT, that's how i knew who he was, but this threat prompted me to look for pictures of him. NO REGRETS the man is flawless and so was his performance as colonel landa.

Girl, you are speaking my language! Go watch the trailer for "Django Unchained". It's his next movie that is coming out and it's a Quentin Tarantino film. Looks really good! (and I hate western movies) Oh, and Leo Dicaprio plays the villain in it as well... :smokin:
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I married an "old guy"...8.5 years my senior and absolutely salt & pepper sexy! Mmmmm.... :bigsmile:

I, too, have a thing for the older guys. I married a man who is *cough* 20 years older than me! I don't know what it is about those older men, but DANG! lol

Add me to the list, my husband is 23 years older than me (I wouldn't say I'm exclusively attracted to older) but .... I am attracted to him :)
  • cottoncloud
    Options
    the Django unchained Trailer seems exciting unlike most westerns, Leo as the bad guy is certainly appealing, and Christoph Waltz looks like he is going to own this movie once again, is from the same director as IB, so they teamed up again!? wow !! and it looks like he is not the antagonist this time.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    the Django unchained Trailer seems exciting unlike most westerns, Leo as the bad guy is certainly appealing, and Christoph Waltz looks like he is going to own this movie once again, is from the same director as IB, so they teamed up again!? wow !! and it looks like he is not the antagonist this time.

Yep, same director. Yeah, technically Christoph isn't the "bad guy" in this one, but he still is, if that makes sense. Tarantino does it in all his films. There are the bad guy "anti-heroes" and the actual "bad guys". "Kill Bill" is a good example.
  • cottoncloud
    Options
    i haven't seen kill bill yet, but i do understand what you mean. He is a bounty hunter who kills without hesitation, unlike main characters from other movies who are goody two-shoes and like to give chances to their enemies.
  • DrainB
    Options
    OK, has anyone mentioned Johnny Depp yet!!!
  • EverlastBoston
    EverlastBoston Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Where are the cougar posts?...damn....u woman have it all!!!
  • 06fusion4us
    Options
    Am I allowed to say over 40 women??

Helen Hunt
    Janet Jackson
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    90d8pt.jpg

LOVE him in "P.S., I Love You." :heart:
  • Yellowlass
    Options
    *raises hand* Jeff Bridges!!! :love:

Hell yes, love him!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I can relate. But, then....I am old.
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I LOVE older men. :smile:

So sexy.
  • badb33st
    badb33st Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    as you cant turn back the clock, girls who like older guys are a godsend ;)
  • TinaHumphries
    TinaHumphries Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    George Clooney every time. And twice on Sundays.

George gets my vote every time too :smooched:

and if we're saying men in their 40s I have a few more.....
    Johnny Depp, Patrick Dempsey, Will Smith, Matthew Fox, Hugh Jackman, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Owen Wilson, Daniel Craig, Gerard Butler, Keanu Reeves pretty sure I could find some more but my computer is overheating :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • jojospaghettio
    jojospaghettio Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    harrison.jpg

Harrison Ford, always been a favorite of mine :love:

^
    This! I don't go for all old guys, but Harrison Ford always has and always will do it for me. My hubby thinks I'm weird, but *sigh* you just can't argue with Indy. <3
  • Yellowlass
    Options
    I'm old anyway, but its funny how we all have different opinions of what is old:~))
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Hope I get some creepy friend requests!! Bring em on!!

I think your sexy mirror shot will help with that. :bigsmile:
  • bestbassist
    bestbassist Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hypergamy often begets women being drawn to "older" men. That being said, I'll be 40 in another year. Take your number now while the getting is good. :)
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Kenny Ortega.. ♥ Spanish men

Screenshot_2012-05-20-00-03-10-1.png
  • Julienetan
    Options
    Old dogs cant f***, you have to work extra harder to get it out. Why make yourself difficult?