hit my goal but now have no boobs :(

Options

Replies

• Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, that's the drawback of weight loss for a women...boobs are the first to go. Still, I feel it's a fair trade for being slimmer and healthier.
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I've had two separate, aggregate bouts of weight loss. First one was about 35 pounds. This time I'm down about 40 for a total (after a little gain from the first time) of 73 pounds gone. The girls have definitely gotten smaller. But the advantage is that the rest of me has gotten smaller, too, so they actually still pop out, especially with the right bra. But it's pretty depressing. Trying to focus on the positive, but man. Never in my life have I considered a boob job before...but I am now. But I'll never be able to afford it so it doesn't matter!
  • anonymousKel
    anonymousKel Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    yup mine to are almost not existant and used to fill my work dresses to the point where people said they were big. Same dresses look much better but bikinis are a bit sad. I'm also 5'2 and lost 21lbs I'm a good 13lbs heavier than you tho so sympathise.
  • crazylovergrl
    crazylovergrl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I love little bewbs myself.... :)

I lost 105 lbs and my B cup boobs are tiny compared to the E cups I used to wear... I used to be really proud of my juggs, and it took some time, but I went to VS and got some amazing bras that make me feel much better about my little lady lumps... I am going to get implants eventually though. My boobs are super deflated, so I need some volume back!
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    Options
    so my goal was 20lbs and i hit that, i am 5.2ft and i went from 142 to 122. i never had big boobs before but was inbetween a A and B cups but now i don't even fill out a A cup :( so needless to say i am still insecure of how i look .... ahh one will never be happy will they!

Same here. I'm 5'3" and lost about 40lbs. I've always been a B but now I can't quite fill it out so thinking about trying on As. My boobs now went to super little but it doesn't bother me to have small boobs. Means no back issues I guess! :)
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Some before/after pics would really take this thread to the next level, ladies...

--P
  • Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I cant wait till my D's go back to C's. They just feel big and heavy :-(
  • Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    For those with smaller boobs- smaller ones look better in a lot of shirts. I look like a stripper in most low-cut tops.
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    The way I see it... No boobs is better than back boobs :-/ lol

This:laugh: Just last night hubby said I've lost them again...so it's either the back fat with boobs or no boobs no back fat....I'll take the no back fat no boobs any day:wink:
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    say it isn't so! :sad:
  • rinangel
    Options
    oh yes.... I too know this....
  • HealthFreak1967
    HealthFreak1967 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    i don't have any either but i really dnt give a *kitten*
  • ang3h
    ang3h Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Embrace them!!! My boobs went from a D to a small B and I am happier with them now than ever because I HATE bras. With small breasts you can wear so many more cute tops and not have to worry about what kind of bra to wear with different styles. Also you can do pectoral exercises to make them seem bigger/perkier :)
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I feel your frustration. I have had big tatas all my life and a pretty nice behind. I haven't noticed a change in my rear end, but sadly I have notice my tatas look smaller. All my friends say its just me but I can tell. I really didn't want to lose my 2 favorite assets, but I guess thats the price we pay. Hopefully, it will all work out in the end.

Chin up! (:
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I'm a C right now.. I'll probably go back to a B once I get to my goal weight..

Just embrace them. Better than being overweight.

I wish all my fat would just go off my stomach and not my chest or butt lol.
  • pinkyleigh83
    pinkyleigh83 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I feel you. I was a 34D before & now I am apparently a 32D but, um, they are NOT nearly the same size as before! The 32D bras fit so they aren't liars but I have no cleavage anymore & breastfeeding has deflated them completely. They just look sad. Lol

I used to have a glorious, round *kitten* too....not anymore! That's what I miss the most. Now I am strength training to try & build it up.

You can't win I guess!
  • ninakretina
    Options
    Oh I can't wait for my boobs to go away once I get to lose more weight. They have been my pride and joy for many years, but a 38DDD can definitely be a burden(back aches, they get in the way, etc...). If I get to keep a C cup after the weight loss, I'll be one happy camper... ^_^
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Buy a good bra. Just insets for whatever up size you want. And pray the ones you have stay healthy. There are makeup tricks you can do with bronzer to give you cleavage. I want to lose all over. I am looking forward to it.
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    Options
    Big boobs are overrated anyways, they just sag more. I nursed kids for 4 years, not cute. HAHA
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Not all guys like big boobs.
    yes we do. But we'd never get rid of a girl because she didn't have much ;)

thanks for being honest, that's what i have always though, but nice for one to come clean ;)

Lol, this is so not accurate. All men love BOOBS, but not all men love BIG boobs, and maaany are different (there's a reason why the terms "leg man" and "butt man" exist ;))

So true! One of my long time male friends and I were talking one time about me losing my breasts. He said, "I don't know how your husband does it. I wouldn't know what to do with your huge tits. I think my wife's B cups are a little on the large side."