Options

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    It's 210 cal and 6 grams of fat.

Have two

naa..
    Macros get better when you have the largest roast beef... its still twice (or three times) the meat, but only one bun.

Excellent point! The fatter sandwich is harder to dip into the little white paper cup of three pepper sauce though. That's why I go with the mid-sized! :bigsmile:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    what about weight??

Re-read what I said. IF IT FITS YOUR GOALS, then you can eat it. This is a simple process, not a micromanagement.

Your logic is lost in this thread, my dear. May I lead you to one that makes more sense?

Oh, wait ...
  • Ruthe8
    Ruthe8 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I don't want to sound mean....but you are 30 years old....you should be able to analyze this issue and make the best decision for you without needing others to advise you.
    Well you do sound mean, because she has a learning disability.

How is this total stranger supposed to know she has a learning disability? In general someone in there 30's should be able to make a decision about what to eat for lunch. If you don't want someone to criticize you then don't post on a PUBLIC forum.
    Maybe they could glance at her profile. I'm a total stranger and I figured it out.
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I don't want to sound mean....but you are 30 years old....you should be able to analyze this issue and make the best decision for you without needing others to advise you.

How is this total stranger supposed to know she has a learning disability? In general someone in there 30's should be able to make a decision about what to eat for lunch. If you don't want someone to criticize you then don't post on a PUBLIC forum.

A total stranger would know it because if they clicked on her profile to find out she was 30 in the first place, they would also have seen the first sentence she wrote where she said she has a learning disability.
  • Ruthe8
    Ruthe8 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    And regardless, this is the forum where people are meant to ask for help. She had a simple question, either answer it or move on. Don't criticize people for asking questions.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options

A total stranger would know it because if they clicked on her profile to find out she was 30 in the first place, they would also have seen the first sentence she wrote where she said she has a learning disability.

Exactly, thank you. Effing rudeness. People should be able to ask questions, that's what this forum is here for. Not everyone here is an expert.
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Just stay clear of the Arby's Marketfresh BLT! Over 800 calories in that bad boy.
    :noway:
  • philschick
    Options
    what about weight??

I don't understand the question.

I don't either.

I'm shocked that a sandwich from Arby's has only 210calories, but I say go for it. It will at least have loads more protein than tomatoes and mayo! As long as you're not way over for the day you're good. :)

It may only be 210 cals... but it is loaded with sodium!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I would just watch the sodium.
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I don't know. What color are your shoes?
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Options

She was not asking to be critisized she was asking to be advised.If you have nothing nice to say then shhhhhhhhh ^u^
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    the turkey roasters are good
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Yum Arby's its been a while since I have ate there but my favorite would blow my calorie's off the charts Beef and Cheddar yummy. The chicken snack wraps from McD's are good also and not alot of calories in them. but looking at the last couple of day's of your diary you have not met your calories nor have you had much protein.

A Beef and Cheddar has 440 calories. Perfectly acceptable for a meal if you pair it with a salad or piece of fruit instead of the fries.
  • Beautiful189
    Options
    UPDATE!!!!!!!

I had a grilled chicken snack wrap with a small sprite and that was it.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Well I would typically prescribe to you the roast beef. However, Arby's roast beef is not beef at all. They make the "meat" from a gelatin mix and then bake it and slice it. It is not real meat.

Seriously??? Cuz I used to love the Arby Q, then they stopped selling it. I stopped eating red meat and they brought it back! I was jonesing for one so bad that I got one when I was on vacation, and I was surprised it didn't make my stomach cramp up. I took one bite of a roast one day and it made my stomach hurt!
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Well I would typically prescribe to you the roast beef. However, Arby's roast beef is not beef at all. They make the "meat" from a gelatin mix and then bake it and slice it. It is not real meat.

Seriously??? Cuz I used to love the Arby Q, then they stopped selling it. I stopped eating red meat and they brought it back! I was jonesing for one so bad that I got one when I was on vacation, and I was surprised it didn't make my stomach cramp up. I took one bite of a roast one day and it made my stomach hurt!

No.. thats a BS lie.. someone else posted the snopes link about it in this thread.
  • GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    I eat at Arby's all the time. I usually eat a Medium Roast Beef with no sauces. 540 calories. The only really bad thing about it is the salt.

Arby's is probably one of the healthiest fast food places you can go to IMO. I love it.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I eat at Arby's all the time. I usually eat a Medium Roast Beef with no sauces. 540 calories. The only really bad thing about it is the salt.

Arby's is probably one of the healthiest fast food places you can go to IMO. I love it.

yeah... and since I dont have to worry about the sodium.... its great.

the hardest part is avoiding the curly fries.
  • GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options

lol, I actually hate those! Probably the only thing at Arby's I don't like!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

lol, I actually hate those! Probably the only thing at Arby's I don't like!

Since I gave up meat, that's pretty much the only thing I would even get there (though I haven't checked if they're fried in beef stock). I used to dip them in ketchup and mayonnaise together. Mmmmm.