Success to hopefully keep you going! :)

Options

Replies

• abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! I'm so glad to come across your story again. I remember you from when I tried to lose weight on this site earlier this year. Unfortunately I didn't follow through and went back to all my old habits again. I do remember seeing your incredible pictures way back then and thinking how amazing you are. Great to read your story again and I'm needing to see some inspiring stories since I'm starting the journey all over again. This time though.....I AM going to be successful!!! Thanks Tami and all the best in 2010!!! :flowerforyou:

Karen
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    WOW, Such an inspirational story. Thanks i truly needed that:flowerforyou:
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing!!! You look absolutely amazing. :flowerforyou: You lost a whole you!!! I've followed your post in the past but I don't recall seeing pictures of you at the beginning of your journey. SUPER!!! Thanks for the inspriration.:bigsmile:
  • snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Powerful pictures! I started two years after you in September 2009 and already I have seen people come and go. I have been wondering about the success of others to maintain. Thank you for sharing of yourself and validating that this journey as slow as it may seem is attainable.
  • MaryKBallard
    Options
    Thanks for sharing...what an inspiration you are!:)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    grrr i cant see the picture but will try again when i get home!

THNX FOR SHARING
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    You were pretty before, now you're gorgeous.:smile: Congratulations!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thank you again! So much! I love hearing that my success has helped and continues to help others. :):flowerforyou:
  • mocha
    mocha Posts: 4
    Options
    What an inspiration. You look amazing!!!
  • Loma
    Loma Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I know this sounds like a broken record, but you are amazing!! (broken record or not, who tires of hearing that? lol)
    Thanks for sharing your success and being around to motivate others! :flowerforyou:
  • VRamos81
    Options
    WOW! CONGRATS TO U! :happy:
  • doitforabby
    doitforabby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I too, will say thanks for posting those pictures. I know its possible and seeing the proof in front of my eyes is very inspirational.
  • aubreysgrammy
    aubreysgrammy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!!! Thanks for posting your pictures, it gives me hope!
  • AngieMaria3
    AngieMaria3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! You do look amazing! How did you do it? I am just starting down that path, at a current weight of 252 lbs! My goal weight is 140... I know it will be a long journey, but any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  • jaune
    jaune Posts: 29
    Options
    so amazing!!! You are an inspiration!
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    WOW!! other than WOW!!!! I have to say THANKS!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing because this helps motivate me even more. When I look at where I am and where I want to be, seeing stories like this tells me there is hope! I will do this and I will get to that weight that I want to be at!:bigsmile:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    All I can say is that you are AMAZING! And such an inspiration to us all! Thank you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • nomorelazylesley
    nomorelazylesley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started this new journey two day's ago and what an insperation you are. You look great. Thanks for the hope and good chicken recipe:::smile:
  • tracyrichards4
    tracyrichards4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for that awesome story! You look fabulous by the way and I hope to be in your shoes soon. I only began a week ago and have lost 5 lbs so far - I am thrilled. All I do is eat carefully (what I want) and write it down. Add a bit of Wii fit into the mix and hey presto! I am very encouraged by all the possible energy on this web site. I still have 45 to go but I figure if I chip away at it day by day it will soon be gone!:happy:
  • socialgemini406
    Options
    Tam Tasic

i am just totally inspired by your journey. It makes me want to stick to this all the more and be as successful as you. Your smile tells the story. Thank you so much. Here's to tomorrow and a healthier future. Well done to you .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!