Lady friends... Moisturizers

Options

Replies

• Farburnfred
    Farburnfred Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I use hemp oil, very natural aNd although at first it feels heavy you soon get used to it and how much to wear. If not Lush dream cream which is amazing on sensitive skin
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Coconut oil and/or vaseline.....

And I've got WAY sensitive skin. I have to use organi, all natural soap, shampoo....all that stuff. Chronic dermatitis and I swear, I'm alergic to my own sweat...and rain...and, well...AIR!

But a combination of these two things on my skin (and coconut oil on my hair as well) have made a HUGE difference.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Organic Argan Oil or Boscia!!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of Aveeno too - either the Ultra Calming or Positively Radient. The comparable WalMart/Equate one works pretty well too.
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Almond oil
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    oil of olay
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I used Tarte's Maracuja oil the other day.

My face felt nice the next day, but that stuff STINKS! It smells like grease that was used to fry corndogs and catfish.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Extra virgin olive oil

I have a friend who swears by this and she does have lovely skin. I used it when I had chapped cheeks in the winter and spring, and it worked wonders. I really should pick up an extra bottle to keep in the bathroom so I remember to use it.

In the summer, my skin is very oily, and I use a Garnier gel moisturizer that works great.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

My face felt nice the next day, but that stuff STINKS! It smells like grease that was used to fry corndogs and catfish.

Sign me UP! *LOL*
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I use the Origins line. They have amazing skincare that works on sensitive skin. My skin is totally clear all of the time since I switched to them, and I have sensitive skin too. I highly recommend Origins! For specifics, I use their Anti-Aging SPF 25 moisturizer. I'm only 24 but I figure it's never too soon to start using the anti-aging stuff! :)
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options

Sign me UP! *LOL*

I was all, like, thank GLOB that was a sample.
  • Turtlehurdle
    Options
    Already gave mine.

Coconut oil.

Or Obagi products!
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I don't think mine is particularly sensitive, but I tend toward glycerin-based products because they add moisture without causing breakouts.

I use Olay Regenerist Serums and the original Olay Regenerist night cream when it's really cold here.

For body and hand moisturizers, I love the Neutrogena Norwegian line.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    OK, for those of you using an Oil, do you simply not wear makeup? B/C I can't imagine the two play well together....
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options

Sign me UP! *LOL*

I was all, like, thank GLOB that was a sample.

Ooh, an Adventure Time fan?

I love Aveeno, it soaks in quickly which is essential because I moisturize about three minutes before bedtime and I hate having grease-face. Bought two jugs at Sam's Club for about $10 if I recall. Has lasted me quite a while.
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Clinique Dramatically Differnt Moisturizing Lotion.

^ It is the only one that doens't break my face out and it also allows my make-up to got on smoother. One bottle lasts a long time with is a plus.
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    my fave is jamieson vitamin a, smells so good, and nivea visage coq10 antiwrinkle

bio oil, tea tree oil are great as well
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Facial products are AMAZING!
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    If anyone knows of good hand moisturizers, please pm me. My wife's hands get so dry in the winter they crack and bleed
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    BareMinerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer. Super expensive, but awesome. And you only need a little of it; I got mine a year ago yesterday, and it still hasn't run out.