• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Ahava Anti-aging SPF 15.
    Mmmmm. I love Ahava. My bank account, sadly, does not. :-(
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am a make up artist, and I always use La Roche Posay Hydraphase ( the no sunscreen version) and I love it. It calms all the redness in a minute. It's lightweight, absorbs in a second, and you can use an other layer if you want. My skin is very sensitive, combination. Recently I received a Declaré moisturizer for normal-sensitive skin for testing, and I really like it. I don't feel heavy even on the oily parts, and my skin is very smooth and calm.
    Hydraphase is better for calming, and Declaré is better for moisturizing.
  • Scribetoo
    Scribetoo Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Aveeno 'Ultra calming"

^this

Aveeno also makes one for sensitive skin -- I like that one because it also has sunscreen in it.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Cere Ve is very mild and non-irritating but I a prefer Aveeno.
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    OK, for those of you using an Oil, do you simply not wear makeup? B/C I can't imagine the two play well together....

i only put it on at night after i wash my face.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have dry, sensitive skin and use Lancome Renergie.

I used to have my hands crack and bleed in the winter until I realized that it was resulting for a combination of cold and dirt. The cold caused swelling and I have a mild allergic reaction to soil (watch out for mineral based make-up if you are like me). I started washing my hands with a gentle soup in very warm water every few hours and they stopped cracking and bleeding. I did follow with a hand cream with shea butter and I would wear to bed those shea butter gloves they sell at Bath & Body Works a couple of nights week.

Hope this helps!
  • suegmune
    Options
    I'm a fan of Aveeno too - either the Ultra Calming or Positively Radient. The comparable WalMart/Equate one works pretty well too.

These.. I use the Aveeno Positively Radiant and always get compliments on how great my skin looks and rarely wear make up, just this lotion

This stuff does work! I do look radiant when i wear it -- i don't know what it does, but its awesome. I use it so infrequently, but when i do, its amazing. I mean, its just moisturizer...
  • Scribetoo
    Scribetoo Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    LUSH!!! Lush lush lush lush lush cosmetics! Haha can you tell I'm a fan?

Organic and easy on the skin. I bit pricey sometimes, but I have found it to be so worth it. The Imperials lotion is a good place to start if you wanted to look into it.

Good luck!

I'll also add a vote for Lush products.. the price is worth it when you realize how little you need and how long it lasts.. the only downfall is that, depending on where you live, you may need to store it in the fridge.. it's THAT fresh. Great products, though.. true miracles happen with Lush.
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Eucerine cream or Lubriderm lotion works for me.
  • bdotshaw
    bdotshaw Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    All Clinique everything.
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I use Arbonne - it makes my skin look soft as a baby's bum ;)
  • IndyMario
    Options
    I am a HUGE fan of the Col. Angus' brand, although I have to admit it can get a little messy, especially when done properly...err...applied, when applied properly.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I was all, like, thank GLOB that was a sample.

Ooh, an Adventure Time fan?
    [/quote]

I wear my makeup like Tree Trunks. That's all I'm sayin'.

PvQET.png
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Coconut oil at night. Neutrogena in am.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I oil cleanse with olive oil and don't need moisturizer. All natural -works for me.
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Organic extra virgin coconut oil. Just a drop
  • LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    bio oil. :flowerforyou:
  • ceecee7636
    ceecee7636 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Lancome Hydra Zen Day and Night creams Bit pricey, but worth it
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Alba w/ Vitamin E in the morning and Vaseline at night! :)