debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I keep telling myself "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!"

What a good idea!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Looking in the mirror naked is always inspiration enough for me....hahaha

We just moved and have a large bathroom mirror. It has made me realize how much more work I need to do...:noway: Hence my need to read this whole post again!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    The main things that have really kickstarted my weight loss ::

- Getting 8 hours of sleep (BIIIIG ONE!)
    - Having an intense workout in the middle of the week every week (the day before my weigh in - I usually always lose if I make it to class)
    - Logging EVERYTHING & staying within my calories
    - Cardio everyday, strength 3x/week - I was alternating and not doing cardio everyday at first, then added more cardio.
    - No more soda or sweets/fake sugars
    - Very little white carbs
    - Whole grains
    - Everyone on MFP!!!
  • Flowers4Julia
    Flowers4Julia Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I followed the TDEE minus 10% method until the last 5-8 pounds then went TDEE minus 5%. Worked like a charm. Because your exercise is already factored into your TDEE, exercise calories are averaged out over the week so no need for HRM's and all that counting. Although if your exercise is sporadic, you can always figure your TDEE without it and eat back those calories.

I suggest to all my friends to search out the "in place of a road map" group here and download the latest spreadsheet from the stickies. It has all the latest and greatest formulas built in. Then set your MFP goals according to that, be consistent and stick to it.

????
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!