Starting C25K

Options
13»

Replies

• Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Can I join in? I started C25K after Thanksgiving, but fell off the wagon over the holidays. Just re-started today and started with Week 2. Felt good and I didn't puke or die! After skimming through these posts, I see that a lot of you use podcasts created by other people. Just thought I'd pass along the site I use: http://www.active.com/donate/tntntx/jeffwelch. It's instructions on how to create your own playlist in iTunes with your own music. It even has a 'ding' you can download to play inbetween songs. It's nice because you set the intervals so I just tweek it every week.

Anyhoo - hope you don't mind if I join in. I need the motivation!

Very cool. His download isnt working for me though so I;m doing it the old fashioned stop watch way on intunes.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Finished Wk2Day2 today. It was harder than day1....think it was because my hubby was next to me on the elliptical and I might have been showing off a little bit :blushing: BUT I burned more calories and still got through it!

How is everyone else doing?
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I am doing well. Was supposed to do C24K last night but ,didn't and tonight well, I ended up going over a friends house and had a few glass of wine and now it just feels to late to start. I will do it tomorrow night, though and then Sunday. I did do Monday this week. Does anyone skip over the day the normally are supposed to do this and just switch the days a bit?

I lost 2.4 lbs. this week! So excited about that. I start Biggest Loser contest on Tuesday at the gym that's just down the road from where I work. Excited about that as well but, nervous. I am not a gym person by any means but, everyone tells me that this gym is the best but can get crowded. WE will see! Good luck everyone!
  • april_mesk
    Options
    WK4D2-That last run is a killer...
  • april_mesk
    Options
    WK4D3--Uggh, I don't know...Week 5 is going to be a killer...