A NEW ME - 2010 Weight Loss Challenge!

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Thank you i have cut out tons of stuff from my daily eating and it's showing big time and i also have been making myself get up and do something to burn calories if it's going on my ellipitcal , cleaning hard or just running and chasing my kids...
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    Haven't been on in a while - I'm getting married next month, and am just exhausted with no energy left for the computer by the end of the day. But - I have been losing. I started out at 343 on 1-1-10, and am now down to 318 - a total of 25 pounds lost! Looking forward to getting back on track and checking in with everyone! I'll try to catch up on the posts today, and looking forward to everyone's results on Thursday!
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    GoingToLoseIt : CONGRATS ON THE UP COMING WEDDING AND THE WEIGHT LOST!!!!!!
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    My first weigh in was 155

Current weight 141

Goal Weight is 135

Down 14 pounds i have 6 more pounds until i reach my goal..
  • MelK8RN
    MelK8RN Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    hey everyone...(or those left)
    I have not fallen off the wagon but have been out of the loop for some time due to lots of things going on...back injury, friend and her kids moving in with us for a short time then a short stint in the hospital....... blah blah blah...
    long story short Id like to reconnect with you and get back into this.
    Just caught myself up on everyones posts and progress...great work :)
    I weighed yesterday but didnt post

SW: 158
    CW: 150.5
    GW: 125

so ive been watching what i eat and have managed to lose :)
    just got the okay to return to the gym and went to pilates with a trainer for the first time on thurs...forgot how much i loooove being sore!!!
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm still at 178, grr! But my eating has been less than ideal. Trying to stay strong, but hubby leaving again has been hard. :(

Trying to stay with it.
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I'm so in!!!!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Let see em :happy:
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    Hey all!
    I'm down to 176, so down 2 lbs the past few weeks. Looking to really push this into overdrive the rest of this month! Who's still here with me?
  • perktms
    perktms Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, but have been absent for a while. Was away in Cuba and then just lost motivation for a little bit. But I'm back baby! Was very diligent with my tracking this week and am down 5 more pounds. That's a nice motivator to keep going.
    I see that the posts have not been nearly as frequent as in the beginning. I guess that's to be expected.
    Is there a challenge for this week?
    Anyone?
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    Any teammates still out there? I am past the wedding now and looking to get back on track! I've done really well so far this week - eating right, went to yoga and been walking at lunch - and looking to reconnect with everyone.
  • perktms
    Options
    Hi Going to! Welcome back. I'm recently back on track as well. Hope your wedding was a great day for you.
    I haven't really heard from anyone else. Did you want to come up with a weekly challenge together?
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    how are you all doing? im in the middle of exams this week, hope to chat to you all again soon xx :drinker:
  • GoingToLoseIt
    GoingToLoseIt Posts: 171
    Options
    Hi Going to! Welcome back. I'm recently back on track as well. Hope your wedding was a great day for you.
    I haven't really heard from anyone else. Did you want to come up with a weekly challenge together?

Hi Tracey - sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, had some computer issues :mad: Shall we try to come up with a challenge? Something to do with calrie goals maybe - I know I am doing well with my exercise, but am struggling with calories!
  • perktms
    Options
    I can relate with the computer issues!
    Hope all is now resolved.
    I would benefit from any challenge - water, calorie or exercise related. I'm having motivation issues this past week or so, so any words of wisdom or inspiration are more than welcome!
    Thanks!
  • GoingToLoseIt
    GoingToLoseIt Posts: 171
    Options
    I can understand motivation issues. For me, I start out all gung-ho, and then make a slip one day - and everything goes downhill from there and I have such a hard time getting back into the swing of things. Let's make the challenge that we will log everything - even if we go over our goal - and that we won't let slip-ups discourage us. Anything else?
  • perktms
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan!
    Have a good weekend everybody!