CURVY GIRLS: My FIRST Success Story Post

Options

Replies

• ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    you are so beautiful! and you look FANTASTIC and happy!! congratulations you have earned that hot bod!
  • marathon_mama
    marathon_mama Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You are truly beautiful!
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Your figure is to die for!! Beautiful! And congrats on getting those numbers where they need to be!! That's wonderful!! :flowerforyou:
  • Megatoine
    Megatoine Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    THANKS TO ALL OF YOU LADIES!! I have to tell you - I also have a "wish board". I posted tones of pics of celebrities that I identify with - the ones that are thick, curvy and fit and have the same body type as I do. I covered my ENTIRE full length mirror with them. Those girl greet me every morning and remind me that I am stricing to be HEALTHY which is the best SEXY of all!!! (But I sure don't mind SLIPPING into a loose fitting size 12 as opposed to STRUGGLING Into an 18!!!!!) Let's go get em girls!!!!!!
  • medibrat
    Options
    You are me too! Thank you, thank you, and THANK YOU!! You have put into words what I have found SO hard to explain to other people. You look hot!
  • SocWkrBee
    Options
    Looking good!!!
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And I LOVE that last dress!
  • Enonoid
    Enonoid Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! Congrats on your progress!
  • chasing_beauty
    Options
    You look amazing! keep up the good work! :)
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    YOU, MISS, ARE AN ABSOLUTE STUNNER! :D
  • JNC1987
    Options
    very cool, motivation for the day!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    this is a great story!! I love it when women make the decision to take care of themselves. It's so hard for us with everything else we do, but you've shown it's totally possible. And, your body is banging girl! dang! :)
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look beautiful!
  • smitten4glitter
    smitten4glitter Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Baby girl got some swagger!!! Go on girl, just what I needed to enjoy my journey today. Thanks for the shout outs to all of us girls on the curvy side out here trying to make it:)
  • victoriadw84
    victoriadw84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow you are absolutely stunning!! You look beautiful all they way through!!
  • bcgirl55
    bcgirl55 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! you do look amazing! I like your celebrity pictures idea too!! Keep up the good work!
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! keep going :). You husband is very lucky. You inner beauty and love of self transpired through your post. Great work!
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely gorgeous. Well done :flowerforyou:
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful! A job well done on your success! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!