Can you fold a fitted sheet?

Options
1235»

Replies

• amanda_catherine
    Options
    After many many attempts with and without my husbands help... i cracked the case on fitted sheets... ok so this is what you do... gather it neatly in half.. fold it again in half.. this time messy edges form, and then roll it into a ball and throw it into the laundry basket feeling completely frustrated and defeated by a stretchy sheet!
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    fold?! people still do that themselves these days? lol, not i, private eye.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Nope! They win EVERY TIME!
  • MissShancey
    Options
    i didnt read all of the responses but folding fitted sheets is easy ... you dont need 2 people .. just 2 hands... -__- its not rocket science
  • KechiaG
    Options
    Thanks to Martha Stewart.....YES I CAN!!! LOL :drinker:
  • Lee_louh
    Lee_louh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just prefer flat sheets.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I know how to fold them correctly but I'm too lazy to. I just half heartedly fold them and put them away.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I can barely fold a shirt. I have one of those flipfold things the stores use to help me fold my laundry. :laugh:
  • peles_fire
    Options
    Isn't it considered folding when you wad it up in a ball and shove it into the bottom of the linen closet, slamming the door before it can slither back out?
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Tuck the edge seam into itself, then fold in half longways and then shortways. :)
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I can but I need to lay it out on the floor to do it lol
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    One of the few talents I have. I can fold a fitted sheet so well it ends up the same size as the flat sheet, and you have to unfold them to tell them apart. Meaningless drivel....
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You're supposed to fold them?:sad:

^^^^^^The BEST!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I start out really well, folding the corners into the corners and all that. Then I get all effed up and end up doing whatever it takes to make it resemble a folded sheet. I always smooth out the outer layer so it looks perfect, then cram it into the linen closet.