Ladies - how fiesty are you?

Options
124»

Replies

• Tebbspcad
    Options
    I'm a very possesive woman, even though he's coming home with me I can't help it - so probably C
    Depends if there's any touching going on then it could escalate to E .... very quickly.... :noway: :grumble: :explode:
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Okay, so here's the scenario:

You and your date are attending a party. You're making your rounds together, chattin everybody up having a good time. You decide to break to the ladies room, leaving your date alone for a few minutes. On the way out an old friend from high school spots you and sparks a conversation. So you stop and chat for a minute. You can see your date across the room, and suddenly he is approached by an attractive woman he seems to know. As you're watching them, its obvious shes flirting. Your reaction?

A. No big deal

B. Turned on

C. Mildly jealous

D. Pissed

E. Oh hell naw Im finna knock this b!tch out

Oh Lordy lordy, my husband is SMOKIN' hot and always grabs attention. I used to get really jealous and have a hissy fit at him for it, now I sit back and enjoy the view. If some other woman wants to chat him up, buy him a drink and then watch me take him home its up to her! Sometimes playing games is fun too... once I nudged a woman aside and said to him in my breathiest voice 'Hi, Im Sarah, would you like to buy me a drink?'
    I just love the look on a Barbie Dolls face when a little 5'2 imp with tattoo's and a lip ring gets the man :')
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I get more irritated over text messages than something like this scenario. This seems mild unless there's touching going on. But like someone else said, the "date" would be my husband, so anything more than talking and mild flirting would piss me off, especially if he was reacting. But a girl just talking and flirting? Nah....not worth getting upset over.
  • dominikaro
    Options
    A.

But if they talk for too long (longer than 15 minutes) or if he starts flirting back, or if she starts touching him, I come and join the conversation (casualy, no fighting or being mean).
  • dominikaro
    Options
    """""""""""""Oh Lordy lordy, my husband is SMOKIN' hot and always grabs attention. I used to get really jealous and have a hissy fit at him for it, now I sit back and enjoy the view. If some other woman wants to chat him up, buy him a drink and then watch me take him home its up to her! Sometimes playing games is fun too... once I nudged a woman aside and said to him in my breathiest voice 'Hi, Im Sarah, would you like to buy me a drink?'
    I just love the look on a Barbie Dolls face when a little 5'2 imp with tattoo's and a lip ring gets the man :')"""""""""""""

Haha you're my hero! Classy and smart.
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    E
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    None. I would have been amused, he probably wouldn't have even noticed she was flirting. LOL:bigsmile:
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    A or C depending on who she is.

Old flame he's already slept with - A

New chick he's never been with - C

Why? Because if he's already had his go there will be no interest on his part. This is based on my current SO.

My reaction would be different based on who I'm with
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    I'd be somewhere between B and C. I don't get pissed off, and wouldn't want him to be pissed off either if I was chatting with a hot guy... :)
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    so many answers.
    I am still single and carefully watching your opinions ladies.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    E, definitely E.
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    A. No big deal

I don't think this is about feisty, it's "how insecure are you"?
  • tismyhardbody
    tismyhardbody Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    F - sit back and watch a little body language to gauge how he is reacting to this woman i do not kno... Then decide which is appropriate A-E
  • needernt
    Options
    Why really a woman, who knows this man is married , is interested to make a relationship with ? what is the secret?
    I hope I can find a suitable parter.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    *shrug* B- That stuff turns me on... I know he is going home with me. :)
  • needernt
    Options
    I want to date a b maybe c ladies.