Tween Friend Requests

Options

Replies

• Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    They think it's like Facebook... I have seen some with.over 400 friends.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Y'know what's creepier?

When you're an 18/19 year old girl and you get friend requests from suspicious looking middle age dudes who want to see a "progress" pic of you in your underwear.

Ahem. Yeah.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Tell the middle aged dudes that! They don't see how pathetic they look! lol
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Anyone can help motivate you....It is not like the site is setup to be like match.com or eharmony. It is a place where people of all ages can come to support the similar goals of fitness and healthy living. I guess what I'm saying is that it doesn't bother me how old or young someone is for the purposes of this site.

and..... end scene

:smokin:
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I know I am going to get a lot of **** for this but sadly a lot of girls that age need male attention and dont really care where they get it, they want guys to drool over them and tell them how hot they are.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Geez I dont get any

Me neither- from either gender. Maybe I need a sexier picture. But this one is probably more exceptable than my normal skull on the bookshelf picture.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    This may be a dumb question, and I accept that. But how do you tell who friend collects? I don't put that much thought into it, I just accept requests. Which may have just opened me up to friend collectors. :laugh:
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Maybe they think you're cute.

This and maybe cause you look like Pitbull. :glasses:
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    Options
    I'm not looking to hookup with anyone so I don't care what their ages are. I add anyone.
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's because your half-face pictures are so hipster.

I'd never request you though, you're way too old.

Juuuuust kidding!
  • FloridasFinest
    Options
    I know I am going to get a lot of **** for this but sadly a lot of girls that age need male attention and dont really care where they get it, they want guys to drool over them and tell them how hot they are.

This is what I was thinking...or they just have a thing for older men.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I've come to realize if it says they're 18 or 19, they're likely really younger than that but lied to get on the site. Same situation with Facebook.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    18 yr old girls friend everybody and their mother, their mother's mother, their father, their father's uncle and the neighbor down the street. I'm a school bus driver...trust me on this. They don't realize that middle-aged guys are NOT to be trusted! I accept their requests b/c I work with kids and ultimately I'd like to help teens lose weight since I lost my weight as a teen. Any 20-something who friends me and starts tryin to flirt with me, I tell them right away I am NOT a cougar! lol
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Every time I get a request of an 18 year old girl wearing a string-bikini, I half-expect Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC to jump out of my pantry and say, "Why don't you have a seat... right over here."

That made me LOL.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Taking on a general level - it depends on the person.
    At 32 now I have friends on facebook around that age that'll I'll happily converse with.
    At the indoor climbing centre a friend of mine was coaching a couple of teenagers (12/13 and 14/15 at a guess) - when I asked how to do a route my friend got the younger to show me. I later got chatting with this kid who showed me some tips and techniques as well as generally chatting about climbing.

I find there's plenty of people my age that act less mature and I'd less want to talk to than plenty of 'youngsters'.
    As a single bloke however, I do try and be careful who exactly I talk to thanks to popular hysteria.
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    Y'know what's creepier?

When you're an 18/19 year old girl and you get friend requests from suspicious looking middle age dudes who want to see a "progress" pic of you in your underwear.

Ahem. Yeah.
    What's even creepier?? When those same men ask to see MY progress pics in my pink Speedo. How did they know it was pink?
  • GorillaEsq
    Options
    Anyone can help motivate you....It is not like the site is setup to be like match.com or eharmony. It is a place where people of all ages can come to support the similar goals of fitness and healthy living. I guess what I'm saying is that it doesn't bother me how old or young someone is for the purposes of this site.

and..... end scene

:smokin:
    I'm fairly sure that I don't come off as the "I need motivation and a hug" type.
  • GorillaEsq
    Options

So I keep hearing. I'm not sure that's a compliment.
  • GorillaEsq
    Options
    Every time I get a request of an 18 year old girl wearing a string-bikini, I half-expect Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC to jump out of my pantry and say, "Why don't you have a seat... right over here."
    That made me LOL.
    755084.png
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options

So I keep hearing. I'm not sure that's a compliment.

It is :smile:
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I don't. It's odd and bothersome. I know I could have my ManCard revoked for saying such a thing, but it's true.

I would think your ManCard should be revoked if you felt otherwise. :drinker: