Tween Friend Requests

Options

Replies

• pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    They're bots, dude. Bots.

They probably all happen to know Russian women waiting to meet you now!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Maybe they think you're cute.

This and maybe cause you look like Pitbull. :glasses:
    So I keep hearing. I'm not sure that's a compliment.

that is super hot...i want to marry that man....lol....

really though he is a gorgeous man!!!
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    It must be the neck....... the lack of it.
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    They're bots, dude. Bots.

They probably all happen to know Russian women waiting to meet you now!
    So... they're NOT a member of the Nigerian royal family?
  • Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Of course, you will get a slew of requests now LOL. Perhaps a ploy to do so? ahahah JK :)
  • kadoodle76
    Options
    Anyone can help motivate you....It is not like the site is setup to be like match.com or eharmony. It is a place where people of all ages can come to support the similar goals of fitness and healthy living. I guess what I'm saying is that it doesn't bother me how old or young someone is for the purposes of this site.

and..... end scene

:smokin:

This is what I'm saying. This is not a dating site or Facebook. Who cares how old they are if their purpose is to get/stay healthy and help others do the same. I say add them and if you find out they are here for other reasons, delete them! Chill a bit. It will all be ok...:wink:

P.S. Tweens are much younger than 18 :D
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Word. My step son is 17 1/2. Makes me feel like a molester. Or Mrs Robinson.
  • Bug207
    Bug207 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I know I am going to get a lot of **** for this but sadly a lot of girls that age need male attention and dont really care where they get it, they want guys to drool over them and tell them how hot they are.

Agreed!
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Geez I dont get any

Me neither- from either gender. Maybe I need a sexier picture. But this one is probably more exceptable than my normal skull on the bookshelf picture.

I don't get many friend requests either...It must be me though, because it can't be Rick Astley rocking my avatar throwing them off.
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/740668-i-m-a-18yo-female-home-alone-parents-out-of-town

Must be because you do so very much to avoid this terrible unwanted attention I'd say. How awful for you....

Maybe you should get more fresh air and exercise? And concentrate on your all important family.
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Can't speak for everyone but when I add someone I don't really pay much attention to their age. I'm looking for people I think are doing a good job with their weight-loss/ someone that has already gotten into great shape from dieting and exercising so I can possibly get some advice on how to do the same or someone I think will push me in the right direction if they notice me slacking off. For those purposes, I feel that age really doesn't play a big role. Perhaps I'm being naive or something, but I never expect that someone will take it as flirtation or anything more than a weight-loss buddy request type of thing when I add them.
  • GorillaEsq
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/740668-i-m-a-18yo-female-home-alone-parents-out-of-town

Must be because you do so very much to avoid this terrible unwanted attention I'd say. How awful for you.
    See... embittered middle-aged women I can handle.
  • SuffolkSally
    Options

Must be because you do so very much to avoid this terrible unwanted attention I'd say. How awful for you.

Nope, happy middle aged woman. We can spot bull**** a long way off, never mind so obvious as this.
  • It_never_ends
    It_never_ends Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    they do it for the drama
    THIS! They want to be hit on by older men so they can go to there friends and go "Omg this creep is totally hitting on me! Ewwww pedo!" It's an attention thing. Not for EVERYONE but for MANY.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    *sigh* i just get the beach body coaches who try to throw their junk down my throat....
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

Nope, happy middle aged woman. We can spot bull**** a long way off, never mind so obvious as this.

*eye roll*
  • GorillaEsq
    Options
    Apparently "we" don't grasp the concept of a joke, nor do "we" notice the order in which topics are posted. Yeah, bummer, I know. Here "we" thought "we" were being adept. Sorry.

Are "we" done attempting to be clever, as "we" now realize "we're" outmatched? Or should "we" continue?

"We" should do this again soon.

Next.
  • eyestylemom
    eyestylemom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I am woman in my late 30's...I get no friend requests. LOL Must be the pumpkins. Maybe you should put squash as your picture. :laugh:
  • SuffolkSally
    Options
    Apparently "we" don't grasp the concept of a joke, nor do "we" notice the order in which topics are posted. Yeah, bummer, I know. Here "we" thought "we" were being adept. Sorry.

Are "we" done attempting to be clever, as "we" now realize "we're" outmatched? Or should "we" continue?

"We" should do this again soon.

Next.

Different sense of humour. I've always liked my jokes funny.
    It's a strange preference, which develops in middle age. Or much younger, or in some cases, never...
  • cblevitron
    Options
    lol If you actually update and log that could be why. I don't limit my friend list to around my age because I go more for activity. Then again, I'm not looking for hookups or flirts on this site, so I may not be the best one to answer this.