Your diet is not a test, DON'T CHEAT!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Hellavaloosa
    Options
    You do things your way, everyone else does things their way. Neither is "right".

In my world, never having a treat day or Chinese Buffet just doesn't work. To each their own. I've been maintaining for five years, so I don't stress it too much.

That is so good to hear! I'm at maintenance now and it is wonderful to hear of people who have done so successfully. Thank you for posting and proving to all the naysayers that it can be done. Not stressing too much sounds like good advice.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Besides all these arguments...

Food does not have morals...ergo, it can neither be good nor bad.

There are MORE nutritious foods and LESS nutritious foods.

Just to clear that up :P
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    You do things your way, everyone else does things their way. Neither is "right".

In my world, never having a treat day or Chinese Buffet just doesn't work. To each their own. I've been maintaining for five years, so I don't stress it too much.

This, except I'm not maintaining yet
  • absolutnonsense
    Options
    I got drunk off my *kitten* Friday night, had a burger on Saturday and a massive Sunday roast with a cheeseboard and half a bottle of wine.
    Don't feel bad in the slightest as I walked for about five hours Saturday daytime and worked three really hard nights at work where I spent all night running up and down stairs

If I'd tried to do this without the occasional treat, I'd still be nearly 2.5 stone heavier.