Replies

• StephieF87
    StephieF87 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    skinny cow 100 calorie CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE ICE CREAM :bigsmile:
  • LovelyVegetarian
    LovelyVegetarian Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have two go-tos: (1) 90 cal whole grain tortilla with 1 TBSP peanut butter and drizzle of organic honey and (2) fat free vanilla yogurt with frozen strawberries and sprinkle of honey. I love honey!!!
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    weight watcher whole grain bread - 50 cal (1 slice)
    peanut butter (dependant on type) - 80 cal (1 tblspn)
    jam (dependant on type) - 25 cal (1 tblspn)

155 total...

toast the bread, add sweet sweet peanut butter and jam to it.. tastes delicious and takes over the sweet tooth..
  • gobunkos
    gobunkos Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Several things for me that change daily (some not very good according to the OP): Healthy Choice frozen yogurt bars (100 cal), mini-sized Kit Kats and Butterfingers for my chocolat fix (45-70 cal each), peanut butter w/whole wheat Ritz, oranges, bananas, Activia, and a few Starlight mints/Werther's coffee hard candies (15-20 cal) to help curb my hunger cravings.
  • katys_workinforit
    Options
    i don't have much of a sweet tooth... but when I get the craving, I have a piece (or 3) of orbitz sweet mint gum... It makes me happy.
  • tkz65
    tkz65 Posts: 22
    Options
    I love love the skinny cow line and schwan's has some lite ice cream that is good. My goal is to always stay within the green on myfitnesspal calorie count. If I get in the red (pizza will do that) I walk that much longer and harder. Have to say it works to write it all down. :wink:
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Fresh fruit or a square of dove dark chocolate, fiber one 90 cal. bars.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    1. Fruit
    2. Zero calorie sweetner
    3 sugarfree anything
    4. skinny cow icecream
    5. suckers and gum
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I have lost 38 pounds since may on mfp. I decided that if I want to eat something sweet I just eat it, maybe a smaller portion, but I eat what I want. My thinking is that as soon as I say I can't have something I want it even more and that makes me miserable. Also if I try to eat something "healthier" in place of what I really want eventually I end up eating both, which is not good. So if I want a snickers bar I have a regular sized not a king sized or if I want ice cream, I have ice cream, because nothing else is going to satisfy my urges or cravings.
  • km202
    km202 Posts: 112
    Options
    I love light yogurt or applesauce (Mott's no sugar added varieties are amazing)
  • amore78
    amore78 Posts: 175
    Options
    mmm frozen blueberries!!! or gum...:tongue:
  • rowyourboat
    rowyourboat Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I budget my calories to allow a small treat each day.

Here they are: a couple of Hershey's kisses, a Dove dark chocolate square, (or comparable amount from another brand), a Fruit Newton Thin (the blueberry ones taste like a blueberry muffin).

These all come in at around 50 calories.

I LOVE the Blueberry Fruit Newton Thins also!. I've also started a regimin that if I exercise I can have a small square of dark chocolate. It motivates me. :)
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    Dark chocolate
    Greek yogurt with fresh raspberries mixed in. Noms.
    Fresh pineapple. I could probably chow down an entire pineapple every day....not that I do, of course. :tongue:
  • lucindasun
    Options
    For a hot drink, warmed unsweetened almond milk with a squirt of honey and lots of cinnamon. or a skimmed milk pudding cup.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    plain lowfat Stonyfield yogurt & sugar-free jam or jelly

cup of coffee or tea with a bit of dark chocolate
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    me too, coffee is my official sweet tooth/chocolate craving nullifier, its just so damn effective. I love it so much, I mean seriously hot passionate love. Im going to go have some now. But privately. Where you pervs cant watch.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    candy
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    this week, chewy chocol ate chip granola bars or werther originals caramel creme filled hard candies...i know, not the healthiest
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Wow, great post, thanks for the ideas
    I found once I was able to break a "savage" sugar addiction the weight loss became more appearent. I use Stevia as a sweetener these days
  • BrewerFan2
    Options
    I love milk chocolate, but recently I have been trying to dark chocolates and have found that I like the Godiva, Lindt's, and Ghiradelli's with the flavors in them. I usually limit myself to one square per serving so that the bar lasts longer and try not to eat more than two squares a day if I can help it. Since I am Type 2 Diabetic I have to be careful with my sugars, but my body does have a hard time processing the sugar alcohols as well so I tend to look for foods with natural sugars as well. I buy jams made with all fruit instead of ones that claim to be sugar-free, yes they cost more, but they tast better and tend to last me longer because of the cost too. lol