Bikini Babes - January 2010

Options

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    How did everybody do with the exercise today? I did not do so well. I have REALLY fallen into a rut with that and am having a hard time getting out. I just cannot find the time for the gym. I watch my nephew from 6AM-5PM, have dinner, then go to school. I have started doing Couch to 5k and have been going to the track at 5AM but idk if it is something I can keep up. 5 is just too early! Do you guys have any ideas of how I can get some exercise while home with a baby?

Exercise dvds! Those are the only workouts I do and they're great. I have a bunch of them. Jillian Michaels, The Firm, TaeBo, Jari Love, and a few others. I don't think I would be able to make it to the gym or what not every day, so they really help me out! Oh.. I just bought Chalean Extreme too and I'm planning on starting it March 1 (if it gets here in time...)

But I'm proud of myself! So far this week I've gotten back into the swing of working out.. it's just eating that I'm still having problems with. I'm working on that too though, and it's gotten *better* as well. So I'm still hopeful lol!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies, got my workout in last night and burned thru 500 cals of P90x.

Amanda: would definately suggest workout DVD's anything that you like, especially ones that are cardio. I love my Turbo Jam DVD's that's all I really like to do and when u are pressed for time there's a 20minute workout that really makes u burn.

Have a great day everyone.
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Thanks for the advice, guys! I actually have a lot of free workouts on OnDemand. I am looking forward to trying them out!
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    I totally blew it tonight. I have lost 13 pounds since the holidays (after gaining some!) and am very proud of myself for that. But I swear... every single time I am ALMOST out of the 160's, I blow it! I weighed in at 160.8 at the beginning of the week and have already gained 2 lbs since. My dad came home with pastries tonight, and I totally indulged. I haven't been eating much processed foods, so I hope I get sick for eating that crap!

Which brings me to another point... what is it with family members sabotaging you? I cook nutritious meals for 4 people every single night. My dad has lost 15 pounds by simply eating what I make for dinner. They thank me by bringing that crap home?

Grrrr, sorry for venting, but I am so frustrated! I start to feel good about myself around 158 (when THOSE jeans fit) and then GREAT around 153 (when THOSE jeans are loose.) I do not understand why I never let myself get there.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    good morning ladies. i actually feel great today, i don't know why, because that TOM is around the corner. i can feel it, too. but i'll just keep at it. maybe it's because i looked in the mirror and i'm starting to see a big difference. i still have my stomach but not as bad. i was going to put my before and after pictures, but i don't know how and plus i think i might wait.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the challenge for this week, porterbaby!! It really kept me focused on getting something in everyday!!

I'm going to have to weigh in today (Friday) because we are going to be busy Saturday and I don't want to miss the weigh-in....

SW 230
    LW 204.2
    TW 203.4
    GW 135'ish

.8 lb loss... It's DOWN!! So, I'm happy!! I had a gain the first of the week... So glad that's gone!!
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Good morning :flowerforyou:

I haven't been doing too bad this week on the challenge. I made it out Tuesday and Wednesday evenings for a jog and run, so I was pretty happy. That was my first time out for 2 days in a row since like October. I didn't make it out last night though. I was feeling sick all day yesterday and it continued into the night so I just curled up on the couch and got some r&r.

I'm hoping to make it out for a jog tonight but I'm not sure if I will have time, as well we are suppossed to get about 25 mil of rain today. But, if the weather is nice and I have time I will be out there (I'm not making excuses not to go - promise! :noway: )

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the challenge. The only day I haven't exercised was yesterday because I was in a semi funk. But, I am back in it today and will exercise for the last three days in February. :smile:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    great challenge, I have worked out everyday this week! that's a first for me! wanna keep the momentum going thru the wkend and hopefully see some progress by next week.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    good afternoon ladies, i feel alittle bit better since TOM paid me a visit while i was exercising. that darn devil that pays us a visit every month. :devil: :laugh:
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    I've done good with my working out too this week! I usually take Fridays off, but I think I'm gonna go play a little basketball with my dog. He loves trying to steal the ball from me! lol
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Saturday, February 27th Weigh In

Starting Weight: 193
    Bikini Babe Start: 179
    Last Weigh in: 165 (Two weeks ago)
    This Week: 163.5

This week: -1.5
    Bikini Babe total: -18.5
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    LW: 160.8
    CW: 161.6

I am bummed about gaining but am happy to say that it has only motivated me more! I am looking forward to a great weigh in next week.

Nice loss, Steph! Good job!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    gradulations steph.
    starting 226lbs.
    last 177.4lbs.
    this 178.6lbs.
    bb 185.6lbs.
    goal 126lbs.
    good luck everyone.
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    Great job, Stephanie!

SW: 245
    BB SW: 203
    LW: 196.2
    CW: 197.6
    Change: + 1.4
    Total Lost: - 5.4

My weight has been such a rollercoaster these past 2 or 3 weeks! Oh well. I'm just going to take it day by day and do the best I can. Right now I'm off to work out!

Good luck on the weigh in everyone!
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    Yay! My Chalean Extreme came in today! So I'll get to start it monday like I had planned. Have any of yall tried it before?
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Yay! My Chalean Extreme came in today! So I'll get to start it monday like I had planned. Have any of yall tried it before?

Awesome! I am going to be buying Chalean Extreme from someone on Craigslist soon. :smile: I have P90X too - but want to wait to do that for graduate school (so I can set up the pull up bar, etc, in my apartment), so I figured I could try Chalean sooner. :smile:

Also, my weight loss is over two weeks - I didn't weigh in last week, so you shouldn't count me in the week percentages lost because 1.5 is over two weeks. It has been weird. I weigh in on Wednesdays too for another group and I have gotten down to 160.5 a couple weeks ago, but it must have just been a glimpse because i have been up and down between 160 and 165 the last couple weeks.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I have heard good things about Chalene Extreme.... I would be interested in knowing how you ladies like it!!! Make sure you update us.....
  • savvystephy
    Options
    I have heard good things about Chalene Extreme.... I would be interested in knowing how you ladies like it!!! Make sure you update us.....

When I get it, I will be sure to let you know! :bigsmile: I need to start changing it up because my body is plateauing / sticking around a certain weight.
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    SW-171
    LW-160.3
    CW-156.6
    GW-130
    BikiniBabesweightloss-11 lbs

Lost .7 of a pound. And I cant remember the last time I exercised! Im so bad. Im losing motivation, thats for sure, at least I still track my food and watch what I eat.