Bikini Babes - January 2010

Options

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    @ Stephanie: Wow this i soo cool that u have lost this much weight. I just get excited thinking bout how much better i would look with 26lb less fat oon my body. I know its not all about looking better but hey if u can get healthy AND look better; why not? :)

Plus losing weight and exercising is a great boost to your confidence! You will feel so much better. It has been great to get back into a size 10 pant. :smile:

sjmay - great challenge. I will do my best to drink more water. However, if I do get called in to substitute teach I wont be drinking as much on those days because I have to go for periods of 3 hours without peeing.. that wouldn't work with 8 glasses a day. :frown: Other days though, I will be totally working on it. :smile: Great loss this week!
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Welcome summerwalls! Good luck on your journey!

The results for this week:

Blondie925 - 0.20%
    Hailey - 0.44%
    kandyjo - 0.95%
    porterbaby38 - 0.33,%
    sjmay - 1.27%

Congratulations, another great job this week everyone! I guess I lost the most this week. So, I am going to go back to the beginning and copy an old challenge. WATER - drink at least 8 glasses a day. I know that this is something that can easily be forgotten, so hopefully everyone will get back into it as it is so important.

Good luck this week ladies! :drinker:

Great Challenge! I sure need it :)
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am actually still doing this challenge from the first week!
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    hi everyone, how is everyone doing on their weight goals. i'm not feeling good today, so i'll see how i feel tomorrow.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hoping everyone is having a GREAT week!!! Keep drinking your water :drinker:
    See ya at weigh-in :wink:
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - I "forgot" to weigh in last week. Actually, my weight was up 1.5 lbs and I just couldn't face a weigh in. I've had an absolutely terrible week and to top it off, I suddenly developed this crazy swelling in one knee - thinking it may be bursitis. Well, I can't walk, much less exercise and this (along with some personal stuff) has sent me into a downward spiral mentally.

I guess I'm just feeling very negative. So, I'm making myself post and forcing myself to trod along. Hope everyone else is having a better week.
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    starting weight:226lbs.
    last week:180.8lbs.
    this week: 178.4lbs.
    bb:185.6lbs.
    goal:126.0lbs.
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    LW:161.8
    CW: 161

Good luck everyone!!
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Saturday, January 23rd Weigh In

Starting Weight: 193
    Bikini Babe Start: 179
    Last Weigh in: 169
    This Week: 166

This week: -3
    Bikini Babe total: -15

Back down. I was at 165 on Wednesday, but back up today - I need to up my water intake.. I haven't been so good on it. :frown: I know it was the challenge, but I keep getting distracted and don't think about it until it is late in the day.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    hey, ladies!!

SW 230
    LW 208
    TW 208
    GW 135 ish...

NO change... which is strange... I do my "main" weigh-ins on Wednesdays, but for BB I weigh again on Sat.... I was really expecting a little loss... BUT,nope! Anyway, good luck to the rest of you guys!!
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Oh, wow. That was supposed to say Jan 30th weigh in.. I just copied from last week. :tongue:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    LW: 197.8
    CW: 197.4

This week's loss: -.4
    Total BB Lost: -5.6
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a good weekend. I weighed in yesterday morning. I'm down 1/2lb so nothing exciting, but I am happy it is not a gain.

LW: 155
    CW: 154.5
    GW: 135
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Alrighty, time for the results from last week:

Blondie925 - 0.20%
    isotope - 0.49%
    porterbaby38 - 1.33%
    savvystephy - 1.78%
    sjmay - 0.32%

Another great week ladies! Everyone's doing so wonderful - I am so proud of you all for keeping your eyes on your goals. Great work!

Congratulations savvystephy for having the biggest loss this week! Have fun making the new challenge!

Good luck this week!
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Yay! I see that our group has gotten smaller since the holidays. :tongue: But, this is the first time I have "won" the weeks loss! So, my challenge is to try to get 3-5 servings of fruits & veggies each day this week! :smile:

You could go to: http://www.fruitsandveggiesmatter.gov/ to find out what you should be eating and how to get those servings at each meal! :smile:
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    great job savvystephy for winning the weigh in for this week, plus great challenge for this week too. i was close.
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Congrats Stephanie!

I forgot to log in this weekend, although I did weigh myself. I'm still the same 161 lbs.

Sorry - I have a knee injury and the flu. Feeling kinda down after a bad weigh-in week and the double whammy of injury and illness to keep me from exercising.
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Thanks porterbaby and jlbay!

Jlbay - I hope you feel better soon! :flowerforyou:
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    Congrats Stephanie!

It seems like I've been in holiday mode still for a while. I have lost some weight this year, but not nearly as much as I'd like. Things have been crazy still and maybe are coming back to normal. I'm really motivated about this right now and I plan to see the numbers going down quick in February! Lets all head strong into this month and finish it with outcomes that will make us all proud!!
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    Oops...