nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    starting weight: 226lbs.
    last week: 182.2
    this week:181.4lbs.
    bb: 185.6lbs.
    goal 126.0lbs.
    i didn't get what i was hoping.:frown:

That's okay! Don't feel bad at all. Look at how far you've come though, so keep at it!
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    thanks isotope, i just get frustrated sometimes. i just got to do harder. plus not let my man sabatoge what i've accomplishe so far. thanks again.
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    thanks isotope, i just get frustrated sometimes. i just got to do harder. plus not let my man sabatoge what i've accomplishe so far. thanks again.

You're moving in the right direction, though! Congrats and keep doing what you are doing. I feel frustrated all of the time, too. I'm trying hard not to give in to it, though.

I don't know how your man sabatoges you, but mine is just totally indifferent to what I'm doing - especially if it means there is no junk food in the house and we don't go to as many restaurants. I keep telling my husband I'm planning on wearing a BIKINI this summer (thinking that would get him on board with my plan) - you know what he wanted for dinner??? Pizza and wine. (sigh)
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

My weigh in for this weekend was 157 so I am down 1/2 lb. I guess I can't complain, being that I didn't exercise all week. Today I finally jumped back on the wii fit. I couldn't believe it, it had been 35 days since I had last logged in:blushing: No wonder between holidays and feeling like I hadn't exercised, I gained weight. But, I am happy I went on today, so that is the first step.

I will have the results very shortly....
  • sjmay
    Options
    Ok, this week's results:

isotope - 0.68%
    jlbay - 0.93%
    porterbaby38 - 0.44%
    savvystephy - 0.60%
    sjmay - 0.32%

Congratulations jlbay!!! You had the greatest loss this week! And great job everyone! For those of us who weighed in, we all had a loss! jlbay - have fun choosing this week's challenge - can't wait to see what it is!

Good luck this week ladies!:flowerforyou:
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow! I totally forgot to weigh in yesterday! I think I got my days mixed up, anyways I will now

SW-171
    LW-162.2
    CW-160.9
    GW-130
    BikiniBabesweightloss-10.1 lbs

1.3lbs lost this week
  • jlbay
    Options
    Great job everyone - we all had a loss - woo-hoo!

Okay, I'm a student, so outside of exercise, I spend a lot of time on my bum reading and studying. I've been thinking I need to get up and move around more.... so here is this week's challenge:

OUTSIDE of your scheduled exercise, incorporate 15 minutes of additional movement into your day (vaccum the floor, walk up the stairs at work, walk on your lunch break, walk to the corner store instead of driving, walk at the mall (if you have one), clean house, stretch, dance in the living room - etc.) They say "small changes" add up, right? I hope everyone likes this challenge - have a good week.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    great challenge jlbay.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Nice challenge jlbay! That is definitely something to try to incorporate in this week! Cleaning has already been on my list (and laundry) so that'll add some movement to my day. :laugh:
  • sjmay
    Options
    Great challenge! I really like the fact that it is to do something other than exercise b/c it would be easy to just add 15 mins onto that. This is something that I am really going to have to pay attention to, but I think it will be great - hopefully it will make me change enough that I will continue even after this week.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Jlbay!!!!!
    I also forgot to weigh in... My daughter's b'day and party was this weekend, so... :laugh:
    BUt I did LOSE!!!! So, yay!!

SW 230
    LW 211
    TW 210
    GW 135 ish
  • jlbay
    Options
    How is everyone doing on the challenge? I tried to take a study break every 1/2 hour or so and do laundry, dishes, walk up and down the stairs, etc. Actually, I think it helped me to clear my mind and get the blood flowing - helped me concentrate on my studies, that is.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i'm doing good on this challenge.
  • sjmay
    Options
    I feel that I am doing very good on the challenge. The day before yesterday, I made an effort to go get things or take things around the office whenever I could, instead of letting them pile up and yesterday while I was waiting for a prescription to be filled I spent the 20 mins walking around the grocery store instead of sitting and waiting...

Hope everyone's having a great week!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    sounds like an awesome challenge, its halfway thru the week but I will definately try it!
    First I need to get back into my regular routine which has been hard to follow this week. But today I must!

Bikini Body Here I come! :drinker:
  • mrsgiffin
    mrsgiffin Posts: 122
    Options
    Hello! I would love to join this with all of y'all! Let me know if I can! Thanks!
  • stacyoct19
    stacyoct19 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    BIKINI BABES? CAN YOU TELL ME MORE? IS IT TOO LATE TO JOIN? SHOULD WE SEARCH FOR A BIKINI BABES 2 GROUP??
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you ladies can just join right up with us :)

As far as the challenge... I have two kiddos under 5, I teach preschool; class of 10 3 year olds, I also work with an after school program on Mondays (around 50 kiddos under 6th grade), and I teach a night class at church on Wednesday nights for kiddos 7th grade and under... and when I say teach, that involves games, games, more games :)... lots of movement... Needless to say, I get in LOTS of extra movement throughout the day in addition to my workout routines... I LOVE this challenge though... Keeps us mindful that moving is key!! To get off our butts as much as we can and MOVE!!
  • sjmay
    Options
    Welcome stacyoct19 and mrsgiffin! Of course you can join us, the more the merrier. The rundown of our group - we weigh in every Saturday and post our results. On Sunday I figure out everyone's weight loss % and whoever has the highest loss gets to make a challenge for the rest of the group for the week. We use the group for support, guidance, strength, friendship, etc.

Hope to hear from you!

kandyjo - after reading your post I feel like I spend way too much time sitting on my keister :laugh: You are one busy girl!!!!

Today I again spent time and a drug store at lunch, lol. I went to drop off some mail and pick up a lean cuisine and made sure I walked through several aisles first instead of heading for straight where I needed to go. I also, again, made sure to move around the office more than normal. Including sending papers to a printer in another room instead of using the one that sits on my desk. I know that it's not much, but I do feel like I am moving a lot more than I usually am, so I am happy with that :smooched:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Hey bikini babes!
    I didn't get my workout in last night but I moved around from when I got home after 5 to almost 8 doing laundry, vacuuming, sweeping, folding, washing the bathroom, tub, sink, fixing drawers, moving furniture, etc.
    So I think I burned some calories there. I finally set up my HRM last night and I'm excited to try it out tonight and see how much cals I burn.

Have a great day everyone!