Wait...Guys like me now??

Options
124»

Replies

• imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    "back then they didnt want me, now im hot, they all up on me" reminds me of that song...lol
    personally If you didnt have the time of day for me THEN, I wouldnt pay it any mind, walk on, I say, and kick rocks.
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    Flirting is fun :) personally i suck at telling if guys are.interested in me too so good luck :) and enjoy having fun
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,158 Member
    Options
    Flirting is fun :) personally i suck at telling if guys are.interested in me too so good luck :) and enjoy having fun
    You're not alone. I suspect most people struggle with this one. I know I sure do... yet I can see it for others. How fair is that?
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Yes. I will judge you by your weight and level of fitness. I need to know that someone I am considering partnering myself with, has a healthy sense of personal responsibility, pride, strength and coping skills. I don't want someone who binges when they have feelings they can't process. I don't want someone that isn't active every single day. I don't want someone that doesn't understand that laziness lack of willpower and bad nutrition affect both halves of a partnership. I don't want someone grossly out of shape, I work hard hard hard on my body and I deserve the same. Yeah, I deserve it. An equal I look up to in everything important to me. That wont take my sht when im putting out excuses left and right, or when I stop teaching for new goals.

No, I wouldn't like you at any weight, and you wouldn't have liked me before I changed as well.. taking control of your life and health changes your personality and I have no desire for someone who's personality is not there yet.

Ill be your friend, but I wont be your other half. Halves are equals.

THIS - exactly.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Yes. I will judge you by your weight and level of fitness. I need to know that someone I am considering partnering myself with, has a healthy sense of personal responsibility, pride, strength and coping skills. I don't want someone who binges when they have feelings they can't process. I don't want someone that isn't active every single day. I don't want someone that doesn't understand that laziness lack of willpower and bad nutrition affect both halves of a partnership. I don't want someone grossly out of shape, I work hard hard hard on my body and I deserve the same. Yeah, I deserve it. An equal I look up to in everything important to me. That wont take my sht when im putting out excuses left and right, or when I stop teaching for new goals.

No, I wouldn't like you at any weight, and you wouldn't have liked me before I changed as well.. taking control of your life and health changes your personality and I have no desire for someone who's personality is not there yet.

Ill be your friend, but I wont be your other half. Halves are equals.

YES!!! Exactly this.

This is what comes to mind everytime I read someone *****ing about how 'people only like me now that I'm not fat'...
    I am just far too lazy to type all that out each time.
  • psmith_five
    psmith_five Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What I've learned from reading this is that most women are skanks, willing to flirt with men for their own selffish amusement and never revealing to the men their true intentions. How about yall be honest and stop playing games. My advice to the riginal postr would be... Since you seem like a nice girl, be friendly to them without flirting and let them know plainly that you're not interested in anything more.
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    I too have noticed a lot of guys full-on hitting on me since i lost weight. Not sure if i appreciate it or not.