I absolutely love that show :drinker:
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i'm watching :laugh:
  • GrammyWhammy
    GrammyWhammy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Saw the show for the first time. I think it's sad and a commentary on gross TV. I will never watch it or its likes again. American TV has hit another low.
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    Saw the show for the first time. I think it's sad and a commentary on gross:noway: TV. I will never watch it or its likes again. American TV has hit another low.
    I think it shows that even when you come from a family as low class as that, you still have potential. I find it inspirational.
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    i'm watching :laugh:
    (: awesome
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Their voices annoy me.
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i like this show.

theres a new show called "girlfriend confidential" that started now THAT is total garbage

what happened to that girl?? i loved her so much when she won americas next top model all those years ago...now shes just a superficial drama queen and not one thing that comes out of her mouth is authentic or intelligent

her and all her dumb friends and their dumbass lives...barf

id rather watch a fat happy family roll around in the mud
  • Tourney3p0
    Tourney3p0 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Saw the show for the first time. I think it's sad and a commentary on gross TV. I will never watch it or its likes again. American TV has hit another low.

Agreed. Half the show is devoted to making her look like something she isn't. Then they actively encourage the family to act like trash and give them a bunch of money for their effort. The whole thing is just sad.

She was apparently in my town recently buying a wig (as all children do, of course). The store owner said the girl is actually very normal and down to earth, but when the cameras are rolling they prod her into acting outrageous and quoting stripper quotes (after giving her a liter of red bull and Mountain Dew, of course). It's borderline child abuse. People like it, I guess. No accounting for taste.
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    i like this show.

theres a new show called "girlfriend confidential" that started now THAT is total garbage

what happened to that girl?? i loved her so much when she won americas next top model all those years ago...now shes just a superficial drama queen and not one thing that comes out of her mouth is authentic or intelligent

her and all her dumb friends and their dumbass lives...barf

id rather watch a fat happy family roll around in the mud
    I agree. I like it because it shows them being real. I mean, this is what more than half of america is like, whether people want to admit it or not. I love the show because it shows it doesn't matter where you come from, everyone's beautiful.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options

This. Only difference is I have not, nor will I ever watch it. The commercials alone disgust me enough.
  • turbofuzz77
    turbofuzz77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    it seems like mothers trying to live vicariously thru their daughters!! i like teen mom better lol totally sarcastic...diners drive-ins and dives rules!!
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    I mainly posted this topic because I enjoy the show. I don't like mtv or high class trash like jersey shore, i'd rather watch country people like myself (:
  • Tourney3p0
    Options
    Just so you know, everything on that show is an act. Pretty sure you know this and this is a troll thread. But if not, there ya go.
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    Just so you know, everything on that show is an act. Pretty sure you know this and this is a troll thread. But if not, there ya go.
    She's 6, you can't really make her act any certain way. I like the show. It's not a troll thread.
  • Tourney3p0
    Options
    She's 6, you can't really make her act any certain way. I like the show. It's not a troll thread.

Yeah, there have never been any 6 year old actors before.

I'm out. This is ridiculous.
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options

Yeah, there have never been any 6 year old actors before.

I'm out. This is ridiculous.
    Okay ? nobody asked you to be rude on my topic? There are many more seriously effed up topics on this site.
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options

This. Only difference is I have not, nor will I ever watch it. The commercials alone disgust me enough.

This
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    it seems like mothers trying to live vicariously thru their daughters!! i like teen mom better lol totally sarcastic...diners drive-ins and dives rules!!

Triple D and Guy is where it is at!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Is this another damn American beauty pageant mom show?

As a parent of two young daughters, the concept absolutely disgusts me. I don't normally have such strong opinions on things, but this is child abuse, plain and simple!
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    Is this another damn American beauty pageant mom show?

As a parent of two young daughters, the concept absolutely disgusts me. I don't normally have such strong opinions on things, but this is child abuse, plain and simple!
    I hate toddlers n tiaras. but alana (honey boo boo) is 6 years old. I mean, thats kindergarten, and if your 6 year old wanted to be a cheerleader would you tell her no? so why not let her dress up and play princess for awhile? i have a daughter. she's 2. I wouldn't put her in a pageant unless she wanted me to. honey boo boo is old enough to ask to want to be in one. and she did. she's not forced. I was a cheerleader, A squad, when i was 7 years old, because i asked to join, not because my parents made me.
This discussion has been closed.