Big Boob Problems

Options
124»

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Nike makes great high impact sports bras. I'm a DD and am often distracted by how fantastic my boobs look when I run :)

I dont understand. Do you have any pics of these Nike high impact sports bras?
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    "Hi I'm New. Name: Amanda, age 22
    I am about 5'4, 205 lbs, size 15/16 jeans, bra size 38DDD" <~~~~~~~~~~~WELL HELLOOOOO AMANDA :-))
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Options
    I feel your pain - literally! (Although part of me is just hoping there's not a bunch of pervy dudes cruising through this post looking for big-breasted ladies to friend now).

Lane Bryant has some pricey but worth it bras that are good for securing the girls well - but yeah, even with those I tend to avoid jogging. Fast-as-possible walks and water aerobics are better (sure they bob in the water, but at least they don't feel like they're going to break off and roll away in there!).
  • Michelle_George80
    Options
    Great thread! I thought I was the only disproportionate person! Ha ha.

<--- 5'1", 139lbs (and counting), 36DDD (from a 38H). What I've found most comfortable is a soft non-underwire bra and then a workout tank over that, the tight ones with the built-in support, but not cups. I can't run just yet, mostly due to an old injury, but I do job for 1 minute intervals.

While our ridiculously large chests make running/jogging difficult; I've noticed a big difference in how much more easy the jogging is on my entire body since dropping some pounds, and not just the LBs in my tatas. So the more you lose, the easier it will all become, in my experience anyway. Haven't read through the whole thread yet, but definitely saving for later.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
  • lahdee_dahdee27
    lahdee_dahdee27 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", 195, a size 14/16 and according to LB, a 40DDD.

I've never been much of a runner, but I've done Zumba, P90x, etc. I always wear one of my sturdy underwire bras underneath a sports bra - I like the all spandex-type ones from Target...not expensive or great quality by any means, and the girls always stay put.

In addition to getting a properly fitting sports bra, you really need to get some good bras as well. I really like the Lane Bryant Cacique bras, and my little sister, who has even bigger boobs than I do, likes to order hers from Fig Leaves and Bravissimo. All 3 companies make good sturdy bras in larger sizes that are sexy as well.