• future_marathoner
    future_marathoner Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Can I join? Or is it too late?
  • kaytoncarroll
    Options
    I'm in!!
    CW:164
    So I would be 149, which would be awesome! I know for some people that they should eat a certain number of calories each day depending on their weight and age, but how I lost 38 pounds was by working out hardcore (2x a day), but I also ate around 700-900 calories a day! It worked for me, and I'm not saying it will work for everyone else either, but try to drop your calorie goal by 300-500 calories a day, and watch the pounds shred off!
  • carlayyy2308
    carlayyy2308 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm deffo up for this.
    current weight - 182 pounds
    weight i want in 15 weeks - 154 pounds
    Average - 1.86 pounds per week
    Aim - to work out 5-6 times a week, each time for 30mins.
    Exercise plan - 30 day shred, jogging and gym.
    My weigh ins will be thursday as i started last thursday - first weigh in tomorrow! wish me luck xxx
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Current: 130
    Goal in 15 weeks 128 lbs
    Average .5 lbs a week then maintain after that
    Eat 1500 calories everyday, Burn 300 calories daily exercising at least five times a week. Jillian Michael's Workouts, Zumba, Last Chance Workout, Wii Dance Games, At-Home Cardio Blast, Walking, and other DVD's from my collection.

I struggle with staying away from sweets, carbs, pasta, ice cream, chips, and all other foods that are not great for weight-loss!
  • Slimchickinthemaking
    Options
    Hi, I'm in! Start weight a week ago 188lbs - Goal weight 158lbs. this is fantastic motivation. Fell off the wagon ages ago and I have a weeks hoilday comin gup in October. If i can get the support to stick with it through that week, i'll be flying all the way to goal. Good luck everyone :happy:
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

Current weight: 321lbs

Goal weight in 15 weeks: 290lbs (lose 31 pounds)

Average of 2.1lbs per week

I plan to work out 4-5 days per week, 45-60 minutes each time. I have a really good HRM and in 60 minutes have easily burned over 1000 calories in one session on the Wii Fit Plus (my heart rate skyrockets but my body is getting used to the workouts). I eat mostly clean with minimal snacking (except for fresh fruit and the rare raw veggie as they give me stomach cramps) and on a normal day, eat around 1600 cals and burn off 1000 per day in a really good workout session. My weigh in days are Sunday mornings. I do my best to not even think about the scale the rest of the week. I also measure myself right after my weigh-in before I eat or drink anything. I only eat back some of my exercise calories a couple of times a week and have lost 6 1/2 pounds since the beginning of september on another challenge group.
  • CMASAM22
    Options
    Count me in,
    C/W 197
    G/W 160 (150 WOULD BE BETTER)

just going to push on,,, Gonna finish this year out strong!
  • gingbean
    gingbean Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'll join in!
    Current weight: 171
    Goal weight by 31 Dec: 156 (1 lb per week avg)
    My plan: PINK Method

I am currently almost done with the RESET phase of the PINK Method. Sunday I will begin the Primary Phase 1 portion. Each of 3 phases is 3 weeks long with 4 days of Reset in between. It is a diet AND exercise program. I can handle the diet part fairly well, but working out to a DVD is going to take some pushing. I know I'll have time while my oldest is at school and my middle child is in preschool, but preschool is only 3 days each week. I'll really have to push myself to do more.

Rewards: On day 1 of each Reset between primary phases, if I've lost 6 lbs instead of 3, I will treat myself to one 20 oz soda. At the end, if I have achieved my 15 lb weight shedding goal, I will treat myself to 3 new pairs of jeans and 6 new shirts (it'll be needed since I don't have any clothes left in that size).
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    This is awesome....I fell off the badwagon with my eating since August....I use to preplan and bring my foods...and now I just eat pretty much on convenience which has never worked for me in this journey! I am so in..So below I will list my stats and my plan for getting back on it...

Current Weight 155.7 (Height) 5'4

Goal Weight by New Yr: Going for 140 but would take 135

The Plan:

I will definitely start tomorrow with Cooking each meal for the day and bringing them to work with me...Very careful on the portions
    At least drink 8 cups or more daily... Commit to working out 6 days a week at a minimum of 60minutes.
    Incorporate more workouts to hit target areas on my body by reseaching and finding the correct workouts for that look..
    Stay focused, stay positive and stay in this challenge.

Thanks for it...Count me in..
  • elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I'm currently 72.2 kilos. I want to be 68 by new years. 65 would be better but if I am ten kilos lighter than I was last year (79.3) I will be thrilled

I want to keep using mfp and exercise four times a week
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    This is awesome....I fell off the badwagon with my eating since August....I use to preplan and bring my foods...and now I just eat pretty much on convenience which has never worked for me in this journey! I am so in..So below I will list my stats and my plan for getting back on it...

Current Weight 155.7 (Height) 5'4

Goal Weight by New Yr: Going for 140 but would take 135

The Plan:

I will definitely start tomorrow with Cooking each meal for the day and bringing them to work with me...Very careful on the portions
    At least drink 8 cups or more daily... Commit to working out 6 days a week at a minimum of 60minutes.
    Incorporate more workouts to hit target areas on my body by reseaching and finding the correct workouts for that look..
    Stay focused, stay positive and stay in this challenge.

Thanks for it...Count me in..

I'm supporting my friend and joining in..I havent weighed myself in weeks (hate the scale) but will bit the bullet and weigh in tomorrow.

My plan is to continue to stick with my clean eating 95% of the time but incorporate MORE PROTEIN (roughly 20-40g more). I will continue to workout 6-7 days a week but stick with my Jamie Eason strength training program

I will be ready for 2013!!!
  • Can I join? Or is it too late?
    It's never too late!
  • skinnyshortie
    Options
    current: 149lbs :(

gw by 2013: 130lbs ATLEAST!

i hope to stop binge-eating and continue on working hard!
  • Jesi0725
    Jesi0725 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! My CW is 174 and my goal weight for 12/31 is 155, for a total of 19 lbs to lose.

How am I going to do it? Well, I suppose I will stick to my 1200 cal/day plan and try to drink LOTS more water. I've been sneaking the Diet Cokes in there lately and can really feel a (yucky) difference.

I also want to keep going with the C25k program. I am on Week 5 right now, so I should be done by mid-October. Which reminds me, I really need to sign up for a race! I also want to keep lifting weights 3x per week.

I'm looking forward to sharing the next 15 weeks with everyone!
  • kariinbliss
    Options
    I'm in too!
    CW 150.4
    GW 125

Not sure if I can lose all 25 in 15 weeks, but am going to make that my goal. Mostly, I just need to be held accountable. :-)
  • alan589
    alan589 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yup I will have some of that. A great idea to help keep the motivation high. Good luck to all.

CW 223

GW 200
  • jasmine75
    jasmine75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So Can Anyone Join? If so I am in!! :flowerforyou:

CW: 166
    GW: 135
    Pounds Lost: 31.. ( cant wait til thats a reality)

Thats a loss of 2.06 pounds a week for 15 weeks. I plan to make this happen by cutting out crap from my diet and my head! Meaning no more of this I can't stuff. I will work out everyday, taking off on Sundays, doing at least 2 mile run/walk, more as I get into the routine better and doing a workout with Jillian at least 3 days a week. Count me in!! I need the motivation! My weigh in will be on Wednesday since thats the day I started the Challenge! Very excited to meet and have you all for support.. Lets get to shedding! :smile:
  • jasmine75
    jasmine75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I agree with you on the accountability part! For sure!
  • Stary714
    Stary714 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Only 15 weeks? Damn lol I've got some work to do :P
    SW: 253ish
    CW:222
    GW by 12/31/2012: 195
    Final GW: 140-150lbs
    Im currently set to loose 2 lbs a week but I try to give myself some fail room so I'm aiming to loose 27lbs! Since school has started again its been really had to eat healthy and I've actually gained a few lbs back! But now I'm back on the wagon. The dog needs to be walked and I have horses to ride (any horse people out there? Don't hesitate to add me :) I'd love to talk horses any day of the week). Plus, there's *3* beach trips and lots more going on this summer (2013) that I need to look nice for and I'm falling behind on my goals!
  • fishpizza
    Options
    I'm most definitely in.

Current weight: 182lbs
    Goal in 15 weeks: 160lbs

My goal for the first week is to do 4 cardio workouts and track them. I've been struggling with getting cardio in and just doing pilates, but now that I'm not working so much overtime I have no excuses! Also slowly but surely trying to cut out caffeine and up my water intake. Every little helps, right?

Any other tall ladies here, btw? 6'1 and I feel like the hulk compared to most people.

I shall report back on Mondays! :)