Dumped

Options
1234568»

Replies

• munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Reflect on it. Talk to someone about it.

One of my friends said her psych told her to do this:
    Put up a note on your fridge and write down a few things about him that really used to annoy you. Look at it daily and add to it if you can think of more... Then be grateful that you have the chance to meet someone else without those annoying habits :D
  • buckeyes502
    buckeyes502 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 5k!!! Don't worry about getting dumped...you will find another. Use this energy to focus on your goals.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Imagine a day in the future when you are at your goal and feeling like your old hot self and you have some eye candy on your arm and you run into your ex. He is alone and looks like he's coming off a weekend bender. Hold that image in your mind.

That mental picture is your motivation.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Im so sorry =( total DonkeyButt of a guy to do that to you.

but i am very glad that youre wanting a different route to deal with it other than food.

Grab your friends and hang out with them....spending time with other people can really help it ease off a bit...dont be alone for too long...the fridge starts to look pretty good then!!

i find, volunteering at a charity helps....it really does..takes your mind of your problems and helps you figure out how to help someones else who's hurting..but in a different way. :flowerforyou: