Lower your standards, problem solved.

Oh and be less judgemental.

*eyeroll*

::clubs wits over head.. and drags to cave::

yep! problem solved!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Alot of the single guys my age still live at home with their parents. I own my house and I just could never see myself ever dating anyone who lived at home still at this age.. obviously depending on circumstances etc but if they just never bothered to fly the nest it would worry me lol. Yeah they'd really need to have their own car (I'm no chauffer...) and have a job. It's not a lot to ask... have a job, have a car and not live at home..
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    I still live at home, and honestly unless i was co-renting or in a relationship i wouldn't care too much about moving out ATM. Living alone would just be horribly depressing for me
  • Miss_dannii
    Options
    I still live at home, and honestly unless i was co-renting or in a relationship i wouldn't care too much about moving out ATM. Living alone would just be horribly depressing for me

That's fair enough! Do you have a job and a car?
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    I have a moped and a job :D Not much use having a car where i live, would do more harm then good
  • Miss_dannii
    Options
    I have a moped and a job :D Not much use having a car where i live, would do more harm then good

See that's fine. I just couldn't be arsed with anyone who would need me to pick them up of drop them off or anything :)