Tatoos

Options
123457»

Replies

• Kandi150
    Kandi150 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I think tattoos are very sexy... I have 6 myself and plan to get another when I've lost 30lbs! :happy:
  • Ninjajenna
    Ninjajenna Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I honestly could care less if dudes I date have tattoos. I happen to have 17 tattoos myself (more according to my friends). They are everywhere and it would take too long to describe all of them. I know some people seem to think it is trashy and low-class to have tattoos, and those people are entitled to their opinions! I'm college educated, I have a good job, my own place, I don't smoke or do drugs, and I try to be a good person. If having tattoos makes me less of a person to some, then that's okay!
  • alex88carolina
    Options
    I am getting my first one in three weeks from today, when I go back home on vacation.
  • stephalvarez5
    stephalvarez5 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    eventhough i have tattoos myself, i prefer my men to not have any. but i wouldn't disqualify him for having them. weird i know, but that's just me.

"Submission" back of neck
    "Rammstein" inner arm
    2 Eric Stanton orignal fetish pieces
    (if you know who eric stanton is you're awesome)
    a pineapple grenade back of arm
    x-men shoulder piece
    tank girl lower arm
    aeon flux below elbow
    vampire marie antoinette outter forearm
    the cure w. logo inner forearm
    nine inch nails' 5in logo on other shoulder
    guns n wings w. brass knuckles on belly
    psylocke (x-men character) on outer upper arm
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Love women with tats
  • spomaney
    spomaney Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are sexy as hell if they're in the right place. I have three myself, which more to come ;-)
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Most of the tatts I see on the under 25 crowd are really really bad. I really don't care if you have a tattoo, but chances are, I won't like them.

I really don't understand the putting of names on your body, such as your kids. Are you going to forget their name? I met this one guy who had BOOGER written down his forearm. It's his nickname.
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I love men with Tattoos, it makes them so much sexier. (as long as the tattoos mean something to them, not just random "i got it was a was drunk" tattoo).
    I myself have 15 : 10 on my arms
    3 on my lower legs
    2 on my chest
    i should say 15 so far. can't wait to get more :heart:
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Yeah tattoos on a guy is just plain hot. Period.
  • Jessvaliquette
    Jessvaliquette Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My bad, my post should have said, do you like opposite sex or same sex with tattoos, didn't mean to exclude same sex couples.
  • Newbody72
    Newbody72 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I like tattoos as much as anyone else. Yes I have 3 that you can't see unless I wear shorts or a sleeveless t-shirt. Asian themed 1/2 sleeve on right arm, jester on left shoulder blade, and a dog on left calf. I like tats on opposite sex as long as it doesn't take away from their femininity and natural beauty. Tats should accentuate your body and tell a story,not take away from you.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Horrible to look at on a women

You may want to put a lot of the women on here (myself included) on ignore then so that you are not horrified. I mean, God forbid we ruin your day. :sick:
  • CrossFitBeast
    CrossFitBeast Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Find them extremely sexy on a woman...I prefer them to be on a sleeve for a woman
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I always get a kick out of people busting out their curriculum vitae to prove that they aren't low class or dip****s for having tattoos. I've never felt the need to explain my education or profession or drug/alcohol use history to people who make judgments about those things based on appearance. Fact is, if someone thinks I'm an idiot that's fine with me. Gives me the upper hand most of the time.
  • trailtripper
    Options
    I know it’s me, but I JUST do not get tattoos.

Living skin is just not a medium that holds up well for the displaying of art. Have you ever seen a 40-60 year old tattoo and if you have would you say its sexy or hot? Really?

I do not think as a tattoo as skin art,. Most art appreciates in value with age. Tattoos fade with age or as or body changes (increase/decrease in size). Art is meant to be hung on a wall or displayed in some manner (galleries) where it can be appreciated. Do not see that many tattoos being cut off of folks, framed and hung on a wall. A picture of a tattoo is not the same as a tattoo. When was the last time you heard of a tattoo being stolen? I really would find that police report or news headline rather humorious. (In todays news, Brad Pitts arm sleeve tattoo was stolen. Police are still looking for suspects, but are confident that they will be able to indentify the tattoo when found, as MR Pitts finger prints are still attached).

Are tattoos sexy? Is someone who owns a painting sexy? Is someone who owns a sculpture sexy? It is like saying “Men who own paintings are sexy!. Women who own sculptures are sexy!”. Should it not be more about the person being sexy?

If a tattoo is well done it does not speak of the person who is wearing the tattoo, but more of the artist who designed the tattoo. Maybe he/she should be the one as counted to be sexy.

I work in an environment where tattoos must be covered while at work or on the job. Excessive body piercings are not acceptable. Those are the rules…. So there are certain professionals where it is not accepted and if you cannot meet the standard, you will not be hired.

Tattoos do not mean you are low class or unprofessional. They ARE choices that individuals make.

Do know this, I am not going to run out and get a tattoo anytime soon because I want to be ‘sexy’ by someone else’s definition and not be judged for me.

Just one person's opinion:ohwell: