Things you cannot do, and it makes you nuts...

Options

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Can't hoola hoop.

That too...I try SO HARD and just can not get it going!
  • Martina_Who
    Martina_Who Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I cant whistle either, so annoying!

But I can roll my tongue :-)
  • Amanda2br
    Options
    I can't seem to tan.. its either burn red or white as a ghost.. Bugs me crazy...
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Right now..I can'r run due to injury and it is KILLING me slowly.

I'd take being able to run over xray vision etc.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Run for miles without stopping.
    Play more sports (volleyball, soccer, etc...).
    Thruhike the Appalachian Trail.
    Find a job that I love (namely, sports photography), which also pays enough to provide basic living expenses.
    Buy more camera equipment so I can continue to improve my skill level.

I can't do these things now, but I'm working on it...
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I can't do a pull-up/chin-up.....

.......yet. :devil:
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I can't work out at the moment. My muscles are sad.

I also can't sing in front of people...as much as I want to sing along to my favourite songs with friends, I'm too shy.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I can't play sports. I really have such little hand-eye coordination it's sad. I want to play softball with my boyfriend's recreational team SO BADLY, but it's just embarrassing to watch me even try. I have tried to play sports many times, ever since I was a kid, and I was so bad that I couldn't even hack it on the B team in high school volleyball...they made me equipment manager. SAD.
    I can't play sports either! I'm horrible! I can throw and catch a footbal, but that's about it. I'm too clumsy for anything further.
    I can't even play video games-so I've never seen the point in them.
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Can you roll your tongue? My aunt can't roll her tongue like her kids can (It's genetic and at least one parent has to be able to do it) but she can whistle and no one else can. Her theory is you can only do one or the other haha.
    i can do both.

ARE YOU REAL? I feel as though your body is too perfect..

Anywho, I can't whistle or do cartwheels either. It has always bugged me from time to time.
  • akvreeland
    Options
    Can you roll your tongue? My aunt can't roll her tongue like her kids can (It's genetic and at least one parent has to be able to do it) but she can whistle and no one else can. Her theory is you can only do one or the other haha.

I can't do either :( But my brother can do both.
  • mindphluxxx
    Options
    I can't click my fingers properly! No idea why, I've never been able to. I have the right motions, but it doesn't make any sound.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I can't hear..... :(
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I can do both.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    How weird is it that my husband and I are both "rollers", but NONE of our five children can roll their tongues? (My oldest daughter can, but she has a different father.)

I can't sew or knit worth a flip. I am also mathematically challenged.
  • pauldbarnhart
    pauldbarnhart Posts: 5,999 Member
    Options
    I can't fire some of the morons I work with and replace them with intelligent life.
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I can't wink.

Hate it. I'd be a winking *kitten* if I could figure it out.

I can't either. It's a real problem cause I'm in the military and instead of closing one eye to focus to shoot my weapon, I have to lift my head up slightly to look at whatever I'm shooting at with both eyes. >___< That extra second has cost me many a target on a range.

Less importantly, it makes it hard for me to focus my camera on the fly.
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My lack of flexibility drives me nuts. I suppose that is fortunately something I can work on, but I just don't see myself being one of those people who can put her foot behind her head, nonetheless touch her toes...
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I can't cook properly on an electric range. I've tried so many times, so many different types of electric stoves and I burn everything no matter what. Drives me nuts.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I am also mathematically challenged.

Samseys! I can't do math to save my life!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Cant lift heavy. Makes me sad. Tendonitits. If I do, then I hurt so bad I cant wipe my butt. Which makes me sadder...