what made you feel like a bada$$ today?

Options
124»

Replies

• emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Completing the final run of week 5 of c25k today, running 20 minutes without stopping was pretty awesome.
  • MFPBONNIE
    MFPBONNIE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I feel llike a bad *kitten* today because I did 30 day shred, Level one, 28 minutes, without breaking a sweat. and I have bad *kitten* knees.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Taking these pics and seeing what a difference free weights have made. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/744311-free-weights-vs-machines-holy-crap

And running a little over 5k at a 9 minute mile pace, the day after leg day, even with a ton of walk intervals. :happy:
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    got up at 430 for gym, burned over 1100 today in my workouts, stuck to my food plan, total badass today! just look at me!
  • YNPKris
    YNPKris Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Going climbing for the first time! And making it all the way up the wall without crying or passing out. Exercise and working on a fear of heights!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    PR'd my clean and jerk max by 20# :happy:

Sweet!!!
  • Squints80
    Options
    P90x plyometrics.....

Almost needed the bucket today... ;)
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    I was shopping at walmart and decided to see if I could push it with one foot and then ride it. It was pretty empty so I went zooming down outside the aisles for about an hour since I was stuck waiting for the bus. Maybe I was a bad example to some children but they should know you only get to do fun things like that when you're an adult anyways. (Didn't tip the cart over, which was the best part!)

And when I was near something I needed I hopped off and grabbed it. Felt like I was executing badass batman level maneuvers.
  • RCS17
    RCS17 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Squatting 315 pounds for 3 reps, which is my new PR. Not bad considering my knee was sprained last month. :D
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Ran 7 miles even though I didn't get enough sleep last night.
  • jroselive2012
    Options
    Running 5 miles on my lunch break at work and realizing how easy it seemed to be. It used to be harder for me to do, but maybe all the healthy eating has improved my stamina? I dunno. But I ran hard and felt really, really good. =D Thanks for the thread!
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    substantial quantities of alcohol.
  • jroselive2012
    Options
    setting my alarm for 6a and waking up at 5:30a and getting some elipical time in.... and what made me feel like a DUMBA$$ not pressing START on my HRM!!! DUH!

Wow!!! Great work! I have a really hard time just getting up at 6 to shower.... working out seems like it would be impossible.
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i rode 12 miles and the wind was blowing against me HARD but i did not give up
  • karysha
    Options
    Staying on the treadmill for aslong as I did. The blood was pumping, sweat rolling, music blasting, it felt amazing.
  • vicmonster
    vicmonster Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    30 pushups at the end of my workout!
  • dougt333
    Options
    Realizing I am using all of my free weights at home and now need to buy more, to keep pushing myself.
  • dougt333
    Options
    Squatting 315 pounds for 3 reps, which is my new PR. Not bad considering my knee was sprained last month. :D
    good stuff keep it going
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I went to the doctor and found out I lost 14lbs of fat and gained 2lbs of muscle. This took 2 months, which I don't think is very badass, but the doctor seemed to think it was. He said it's super rare to see someone actually gain muscle and most of his patients lose it, so I was happy I've been pushing myself so hard.