Biggest Loser Challenge

Options
14567810»

Replies

• jessica_benson
    Options
    So are the weigh ins on tuesday or wednesday mornings? If it is ok, I would like to do mine on wednesdays. I go to the Y every wednesday and their scales are so much more accurate than mine.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Can someone please tell me how to add a picture to my message? I tried to attach my before pictures and just do not know how. Hopefully my after pictures in 12 or 13 weeks will be much better.

You want your picture code to look like this (without all the spaces):

[ IMG ] insert picture URL here [ / IMG ]

Hope that helps!

Edit: You may need to host your picture online through a site like Photobucket to get the URL, if you haven't already.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Diane, welcome, I will add you to the next list i post.

Jessica- I think most people weigh in on Tuesday since that's when the show is on but Wednesday is fine. I just ask that everyone try to post their weight on Wednesday because it's easier for me to get all the weights at once. As long as you weigh in on the same day each week what it's fine.
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Tuesday cannot come fast enough :drinker:
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Hi everyone I started a new thread for week 2. I called it CC's Biggest Loser Challenge to make it easier to tell apart from the other one.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/75754-cc-s-biggest-loser-challenge-week-2
  • txmom51
    Options
    Three pounds lost!!!! Thanks for your support
    Have a great day!!
  • JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    Count me in!! AWESOME idea!
  • SHANNONMJ
    SHANNONMJ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ok I am mad I had a great dip this week but according to my trainer I am not eating enough so I went back up.
    I am 211 today
  • jessica_benson
    Options
    You will make it. You are doing great so far. Do not get discouraged. Just remember to eat at least what your body needs, no less than 1200 calories, but after that if you are not hungry, THEN DO NOT EAT. You know your body better than anyone. Definently make sure to drink all of your water though.
  • SkinnyJess
    SkinnyJess Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am the same today, 150.5, but it was a rough week. I am hoping for any loss this next week. I hope you all have a great week!

Jessica :flowerforyou:
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, but my weekly weight ins are on thursday
  • melody6387
    Options
    Down 2lbs.. 181 for me!! Go Melody!! I'm soooo happy!
  • taz721
    taz721 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    SW 149.2
    CW 147.4

I will post this also on Week 2's thread.
  • cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Being that it was my first week back after my Christmas binge, it fell off....first week is always the eay one :grumble:

SW 207
    CW 200

Crystal :happy:
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Hi everyone I started a new thread for week 2. I called it CC's Biggest Loser Challenge to make it easier to tell apart from the other one.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/75754-cc-s-biggest-loser-challenge-week-2

Please post your weights there.:smile: