Never ever again ( what food will you never eat again)

Options
What food did you use to eat before you started getting health that you will never touch again and why?

Mine would be Twinkies, hot dogs, and anything McDonald's

Twinkies: something freaky about a food that lasts almost longer than I will
hot dogs: world's most popular mystery meat
McDonald's: THEY FRIES DON"T DECAY!! and well pink slime ect ect food scandles every other day ect

Replies

• Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    There are no foods I'll never eat again. However, there are plenty of foods that I likely would not gorge myself on like I used to.
  • saraphim41
    saraphim41 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have told everybody that I will restrict some things, but I will not cut out anything. That said, I'm not in favor of pink slime. I buy beef roast and have the butcher grind it for me.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    good idea
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    There are no foods I'll never eat again. However, there are plenty of foods that I likely would not gorge myself on like I used to.

I can't eat them anymore it makes me actually sick to think about X.X
  • draco706
    draco706 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Sadly, pizza hut and papa johns pizza are no longer eligible for eating. Too much fat, too many carbs, too many calories...and I am always still hungry.
  • stormsusmc
    stormsusmc Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    white azzhole...white castle...
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    tripe
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I would never say never, but It's going to have to be a pretty special occaision for me to drink beer or soda...I've probably had 3 sodas, and maybe one (maybe...) beer this year.

I was a prolific consumer of this garbage, and I had a big, disgusting gut to prove it.

The only thing I get from McDonalds is coffee or bottlled water, but on occaision i get McD fries...I can't resist...they are too damn good.
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Little Debbie Brownies....OMG....those are my kryptonite. Haven't had one in 11 months!!

12309460.png
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    McDonalds.. Or any greasy fast food for that matter.
    I never ate a lot of it before, but since starting my health journey I can't even look at it without feeling sick.
  • lillinehan
    lillinehan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    There is no food I will NEVER eat again, but with that said... I don't make my sandwiches with mayonnaise anymore. It used to be my favorite condiment, and now I almost gag (TMI) when I see it. :o
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    It wouldn't be nice of me to put her name out there.
  • yecatsmn
    yecatsmn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Soda. I'm done with it. I tried to just cut it down, and have maybe 1 every couple of weeks. But it would just bring my cravings right back (even if it were diet) and then i'd have to start all over again.

Ugh, just writing about it is making some cravings come back. At least my soda preference is/was limited. Only liked Cola.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I avoid food avoidance.
  • LordByproduct
    Options
    not really likely to never eat anything BUT i know this i cant ever imagine wanting to eat a nutter butter cookie again. i ate a whole package once when i was a kid and i havent ever wanted one since.

also i drank too much southern comfort once and i dont EVER want to taste that sweet nasty stuff again!
  • chrlslove7
    chrlslove7 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Twinkies make me feel gross just thinking about them. I have to admit though, I love McDonalds fries and spicy Mcchicken sandwiches, sans the crap load of mayo they put on them. Other than Twinkies, I think I'll eat all my guilty pleasures as before, just in smaller portions. It is harder to eat fried food however, it gets to my stomach a lot more than before.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Gotta say some stuff I never touched before BUT I don't ...maybe beef and pork and chicken ( NO maybe I'll eat chicken 2-3 times a year). Just saying what YOU THINK is OK is ACTUALLY NOT OK for OTHERS. Just LIVE DUDE!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I eat everything that I like, but I don't like those foods that you mentioned anyway.
  • MommyImHungry
    Options
    Well aside from being gluten free (11 mos) and diabetic, I will still eat about anything... in moderation!! I didn't work this hard for nothing and I'm not going to deny myself foods I like. I workout 6 days a week and my diabetes is under control so it's ok. I'm not buying fast food or drinking sodas anymore, but I do enjoy other foods still. (dark M&MS especially)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I have not and will not cut foods out that I like. I just eat them less often or in smaller portions.