Never ever again ( what food will you never eat again)

Options

Replies

• sgarrard01
    sgarrard01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I avoid food avoidance.

Hear Hear! At the end of the day if you've earnt it you can enjoy it... if you havent earnt it than dont eat it!, Although i am in the fortunate position i only ever at 'bad food' like takeaways any more than once a month! all about portion size of home cooking for me.... hence the above statement!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I avoid food avoidance.

^^ Winner, winner - Chicken dinner! ^^^ mmm, chicken.
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds, kfc, kebabs, fries, onion rings, battered anything, chinese takeaway, most soda except fentimans botanical cola and ginger beer
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    No food avoiding for me.

My changes I've made since trying to be healthier are bringing my lunch to work, not picking up fast food everytime I've had a crappy shift and didn't get breaks or times to eat. But rather eat fruit/nuts/granola.veggies instead on my way home to fill the hunger void.

But I still endulge in crappy food once in a while. Wings, beer, nachoes, chips are all an occurance in my diet. Just not NEARLY as much as they used to be. And since I am in love with chips -- if ever I have a bag of chips in the house for a reason, I immediately divide the bag up into smaller ziplocks so that I do not every eat an entire bag of chips. Rather a very small portion, and then it lasts me weeks and by the end they are stale and get tossed.

But I will never ever avoid one food completely. I love food, and I love unhealthy food. I just try to eat it in moderation now.

Although I will admit, I watched how hotdogs were made, and that made my stomach turn just a touch.
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Anything with transfat. I just don't like what it appears to do to your heart so I avoid it whenever possible. Other than that, I'm not planning to never eat anything again.

this
    and tripe
  • 00Melyanna00
    00Melyanna00 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Nothing to do with being on a diet or healthy food plan, but now that I am a vegetarian, I would never, ever eat meat again.
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    that is an easy one LIVER can't even stand the smell of it. LOL
  • OlsenG318
    Options
    Lutefisk...never again

Pretty much everything else is still on the table in moderation.
  • _workforit
    Options
    Anything from McDonalds
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    It wouldn't be nice of me to put her name out there.

HAHAHAHAHA this totally made my day!
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Options
    Donuts
  • skinnyitaliannn
    Options
    McDonald's, not even a salad from there, yuuuccckkk.

And any sort of packaged pastry, little debbies & twinkies.
  • bearsmom82
    bearsmom82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Never say never! Except for rabbit - I will NEVER eat rabbit, because bunnies are so cute, it is just wrong to eat them...

Agree with most people here - I will always eat foods that I like - but in moderation, and keeping it within my daily limits. Chips, cookies, chocolate, alcohol - all are ok in moderation, so long as I fll the vast majority of my diet with clean, home-made real food.
  • rhondaf57
    rhondaf57 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Starbuck's Vente' caramel frappachino, and boy will I miss them! I sometimes splurge on a low-fat smaller sized one without the whipped topping though, it does save a grunch load of calories!! It helps that I no longer live closer than 60-70 miles of a Starbucks.:bigsmile:
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    There are no foods I'll never eat again. However, there are plenty of foods that I likely would not gorge myself on like I used to.

This!
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Pretty much everything is still on the plate in moderation but I can tell ya, I will NEVER eat Manudo ( spelling ) again....just freakin' nasty, dont know what I was thinking, lol.
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    It wouldn't be nice of me to put her name out there.

*giggle*
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I won't cut out anything that I enjoy eating.

I'll never eat liver again, but that's because I find it repulsive......LOL
    :laugh:
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I avoid food avoidance.

also this :smile:
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    There's been foods in the past that I wasn't a huge fan of, but just ate to eat. No more.

These include those pastries that come in the plastic bags, those brownie bites from Costo, sugared soda. Never was a huge fan, but now I won't waste the calories.

This. I won't waste my calories on something that is not delicious that I REALLY want. And I really can't eat most fast food anymore (maybe a grilled chicken sandwhich) or fried/greasy foods - my body just doesn't like it.