Never ever again ( what food will you never eat again)

Options

Replies

• msafunk
    msafunk Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I can't say that it's banned from my diet, but pretty much anything overly salty. I've gotten really sensitive to salt since changing my eating habits.

But I do absolutely refuse to go to Chili's. If anyone invites me to go, I don't feel bad saying "Nope."

My biggest jump in weight happened when I was with a guy who loved that place, and (of course) had the kind of metabolism that would let him eat there.

We used to share the buffalo wing appetizer, which I can't eat anymore because it has a really terrifying, disgusting ammonia aftertaste.

Then I would have the smokehouse bacon burger... the one with bacon as thick as my belt, and slathered in brown sugar and BBQ sauce. I would only have half, and take the rest home, but half of it was still 750 calories... and that doesn't even count the french fries with ranch dressing, or the buffalo wings I had before it.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    There's been foods in the past that I wasn't a huge fan of, but just ate to eat. No more.

These include those pastries that come in the plastic bags, those brownie bites from Costo, sugared soda. Never was a huge fan, but now I won't waste the calories.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    It wouldn't be nice of me to put her name out there.

Oh my lol
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    not really likely to never eat anything BUT i know this i cant ever imagine wanting to eat a nutter butter cookie again. i ate a whole package once when i was a kid and i havent ever wanted one since.

also i drank too much southern comfort once and i dont EVER want to taste that sweet nasty stuff again!

Ya that is a good reason x.x
  • Nina2503
    Nina2503 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    McDonalds, stopped eating it about 3 years ago, I realised there are so much better food choices available.
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Cilantro!:sick:
    tried it in salad and even the smell made me sick!!!!

No Bueno!
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    No fast food
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Baby. I promise to never eat a baby again.
  • lovemydogjake
    lovemydogjake Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Agree with the never comment - that is a very long time. (unless you're talking Okra - then never for me :-) )
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    not really likely to never eat anything BUT i know this i cant ever imagine wanting to eat a nutter butter cookie again. i ate a whole package once when i was a kid and i havent ever wanted one since.

also i drank too much southern comfort once and i dont EVER want to taste that sweet nasty stuff again!

mmmmmm southern comfort...my number 1 FAVORITE!!! :)
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Land animals (I stick to fish and legumes/nuts/soy products & dairy for protein) & sweets (dried fruit is WAY better!)

But everything else I'll indulge in once in a blue moon! I usually have dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate, but of course SOMETIMES I'll end up eating regular chocolate...same goes for everything else.

Birthdays, holidays, and on cheat days IF I want them...but I usually am happier to have a nice big dinner or a big 'healthy' take away instead of eating a load of crap!
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    With you on McDonalds & most other fast food joints for that matter! Prefer to eat out with healthy food now & pay that little bit more.
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    BACON!!

Just kidding! Though in the last year I've maybe had it less than 5 times. Mainly try to cut out all fast food.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I'm not telling myself 'never' because then I'll run right out and get it, just to show myself I'm not the boss of me :laugh: , but if I want to lose the rest of this weight and then keep it off, it's starting to look like I won't be eating most of the foods I used to eat ever again.

Including things like bread. Hell, I can't even seem to eat cheese anymore without stalling my weight loss, and left to eat as much as I want of the stuff, I'd gain quite quickly.

I fear I was born into a high maintenance body. It's stupidly efficient at storing those calories.
  • Jugsie23
    Options
    Meat. Never felt better and don't have horrific abdominal pain since I stopped eating it.
  • tlo5
    tlo5 Posts: 16
    Options
    I will never ever eat McDonald's or most fast food again. I really think people are poisoning their bodies by filling it with all that not so REAL food. I do fail when it comes to Chick Fil A... I do have kids and that's where we choose to go if we have to eat lunch out.
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    When I was in Malaysia I was served a coffee made with half condensed milk with a raw egg cracked into it. Never, ever, ever, ever, again!

Took me a year before I could even look at an egg again..... carried on drinking coffee though!
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Liver! ..... even if its tha last thing on earth
  • mandi_2007_b
    Options
    Well pop, I don't drink it anymore, I'm strictly on water, which is an irony bcuz I use to hate water lol. I don't eat pork, hotdogs, and slowly will cut out all red meat. And I agree with the Twinkies lol they r just weird
  • LisaWilson2012
    LisaWilson2012 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Not saying I wont eat them ever again but eggs hate me! One egg = no crap for days. It's agonising. I'm finding a similar problem with bread especially pizza. Now I don't eat pizza often by any stretch of the imagination but I had pizza on Sunday evening and I've finally been today (Thursday!)...