Christmas / Thanksgiving are coming....

Options
1235»

Replies

• thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I'm curious...Is anyone planning to log their foods on Thanksgiving/Christmas?
  • bokodasu
    bokodasu Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    My gym's transformation challenge ends the day after Thanksgiving, so I plan on winning. (What? Vegetarian. There's got to be SOMEthing good about Thanksgiving.)

This year is all messed up anyway because we're going to be home for Thanksgiving and with the in-laws for Christmas, so none of the normal stuff is happening - no 10lb box of Mom's Christmas Fudge, no MIL's 50-course T-day dinner. Not even a Texas A&M vs. UT football game. :cry: Kind of thinking about signing up for the Turkey Trot, if I can get my foot better in time.

As far as eating goes, though? I'm gonna eat whatever I want, and not eat anything I don't want to. Everyday eating habits > one unusual day.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options

NO NO NO....for me personally I know I'm going to be over. Why stress out over it. Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day are just 2 days. And 2 days is not going to ruin a year of hard work!
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options

I will be
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,264 Member
    Options

Nope... and honestly I most likely won't log while I am out of town for Christmas at all. We will be gone December 21(or 22) through January 2 (depending on weather since we travel several states away). I mean, one night will be Maggiano's with my cousin, Christmas Eve will be Olive Garden Take Out, Christmas Day will be Cinnamon Rolls and a huge dinner, and New Years Eve will be Onion Soup and other Snacks.... and booze. And I will be making cookies to bring with... and maybe some sweet bread. I don't know yet!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options

Yep, I have to, Im one of the ones who can actually convince myself that a cookie here, a splodge of ice-cream there and then a bit of brownie with fresh cream later followed by a smidge of cheesecake with a couple of mince pies on the side can SURELY only be about 250cals... right?
    I will eat, dont get me wrong but then Ill see the damage in my log and rectify it. Its been a lifetime of kidding myself that got me here in the first place!