mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    cheese! any kind!

I second that! :drinker:

What is it with me and cheese?
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    This might sound totally ridiculous but, my guilty pleasure is not food. I currently view food as my enemy... I sometimes wish that I would never have to eat again.

My guilty pleasure is doing Zumba routines. I know very weird as far as you are all concerned...
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Gummies! I LOVE my gummies…or I used to until I cut out processed foods and sugar :(
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    About every other day, I fit a Starbuck's Coffee Flavor Frappuccino into my meal plan for 290 calories. I would probably die without them.
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wine
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    This might sound totally ridiculous but, my guilty pleasure is not food. I currently view food as my enemy... I sometimes wish that I would never have to eat again.

My guilty pleasure is doing Zumba routines. I know very weird as far as you are all concerned...

Good for you! I don't think it's weird. Nothing like an endorphin high!
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Jalapeno kettle chips and moscato...separate or together, I don't care.

You sound like me, LOL. Love the Jalapeno Kettle chips but prefer Merlot.:flowerforyou:
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and pizza are really the only two that survived the cut and still get brought in to cheat once in awhile. Everything else isn't too appealing anymore.
  • DOElston
    Options
    See's Candies (the best chocolates ever!)
    Pepperoni Pizza
    Lasagna
  • jroselive2012
    Options
    Cheese and wine/beer, hands down.
  • banshishi
    Options
    Red wine, cheese and roast dinners with big yorkshire puds! yay for cheat day!
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Dill pickle flavored chips, Doritos, alcohol, candy, pizza, sushi.. I still eat/drink the following but things can get ugly really quick.. its like you blink and its gone..
  • jc501
    jc501 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Classic Plain Lays! *faint*
  • felblossom
    felblossom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Alcohol!
    I've gotten rid of all my other vices, but it's damn near impossible to avoid the alcohol while in college :laugh:
  • rmf626
    Options
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!

^^^Oh yes!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I eat all of my guilty pleasures in moderation.

But I think my guiltiest one is laying in bed with a plate of chips and microwave nacho cheese, watching videos on my laptop.
  • gobunkos
    gobunkos Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Pizza, beer, snickers, kit kats, butterfingers, pastries/donuts. All except pastries/donuts are still in play, I just keep them in moderation to stay under my goals. Pastries/donuts only on special occasions.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Old hip hop and rap songs... of which I sing to loudly in the car. Complete with all the swearing and fake gunshot sounds.
    Sigh. It is embarassing..but I love them.

I can't eat when I'm singing.. :wink:
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Okay... you are going to think I'm five - but I love, love, love cheesepuffs! Not the fried kind, but the fluffy baked kind. I told myself that if I craved them I would eat them - I just measure out a portion and eat it slowly. To date, I have lost 18 pounds so it's officially not derailing my program. What's your guilty pleasure - and how often do you have it?

Starbucks