What is your guilty pleasure?

Options

Replies

• iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I have no guilt where pleasure is involved. :bigsmile:

Well, maybe a little. I like singing along to Milli Vanilli, Rick Astley and 80s Cher.

That's sort of ironic. I mean, Milli Vanilli liked singing to Milli Vanilli too.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I have wayyy to many weaknesses... surprisingly pizza is one of them never woulda thought.

I LOVE SWEETS... reeses, sour patch kids, ice cream, boba... you name it.
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Chicken Fried Steak with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy. I can count the number of times on one hand I've had it in the last year and a half, but it tastes so good when I do have it. :smile:
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I have no guilt where pleasure is involved. :bigsmile:

Well, maybe a little. I like singing along to Milli Vanilli, Rick Astley and 80s Cher.

That's sort of ironic. I mean, Milli Vanilli liked singing to Milli Vanilli too.

Lol!
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    While I loooove Cheesepuffs they are rarely in our house but got to have some chocolate...somewhere. Somtimes I hide it in the beer fridge in the garage!! ;-) lol
    If I could find a way to combine, Cheesepuffs and chocolate and have it all make sense, I would. Chocolate is my 2nd favorite quilty pleasure!

Get a chocolate fondue machine.... chocolate is great on EVERYTHING!
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    ice cream
    honey mustard wings
    chips (any kind) and dip
    :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • Mendelianparakeets
    Options
    Cheesepuffs are awesome!

I love mac and cheese. Can't say it enough. The stuff is heavenly. And I'm not talking about Kraft either, which I find to be pretty gross. I'm talking about the homemade, extra cheesy kind, often with shell noodles. Yum...
    Still do get a little bit once a week when it's served in the dining hall. It's so filling, I can't eat a whole in one sitting anyway.:P
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Any kind of chocolate!
  • djazzhouse
    Options
    Deep friend cheese curds, and any kind of a flourless chocolate torte.
  • saralee83
    Options
    Pasta and ice cream
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My guilty pleasure is pizza and alcohol. Alcohol relaxes me and makes me forget all my worries and concerns.
  • tanyasrubio
    Options
    I cannot resist freshly homemade flour tortillas with butter
  • tina_renee
    tina_renee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I can eat mashed potatoes for days. DAYS. :embarassed:
  • SenshiV
    SenshiV Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yo might say wow, but Fruit Loops. Last time i bought a small box (and not a personal portion but a regular box) I ate it in 2 days including the purchase day :S.

Now that's why I buy it every 2 or 3 months haha...
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato fries with a drizzle of honey (from a local bar here in town)
    Godiva truffles
    Drumstick ice cream cones
    Ruffles Sour Cream and Cheddar chips

I've gone all natural with my diet, so none of those things (Not those exact brands anyway) will be happening again.
  • goingdown155
    goingdown155 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Twizzlers licorice! can't resist - but certainly try. Once the package is open there's no stopping me!
  • Shawneb66
    Options
    Wine...ugh!! and Beer!! although I haven't had any beer since I started MFP!!!
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I love ice cream!! Mainly mint chocolate chip or moose tracks-with the little chocolate pb cups in vanilla ice cream
    Also love gummy bears & swedish fish
    M&Ms!!!
    Its even better if M&Ms are in ice cream...
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    While I loooove Cheesepuffs they are rarely in our house but got to have some chocolate...somewhere. Somtimes I hide it in the beer fridge in the garage!! ;-) lol
    If I could find a way to combine, Cheesepuffs and chocolate and have it all make sense, I would. Chocolate is my 2nd favorite quilty pleasure!

Get a chocolate fondue machine.... chocolate is great on EVERYTHING!

Yes! You are my hero!!
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    At the moment it's pumpkin spice lattes, and I work at a coffee shop so that makes it even harder to resist. I will allow myself to have one once a week tops and I have a small one made with non-fat milk and half sugar free syrup.