Who was your Favorite WWF Wrestler?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Rachelle_Ohh
    Rachelle_Ohh Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Old School John Cena, Eddie and Chavo Guerrero, Kurt Angle, Booker T, Evolution (Triple H, Ric Flair, Randy Orton, Batista), RVD, Goldberg, Nathan Jones (LOL), Brock Lesnar, etc.....I could go on and on. :P
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    The Rock!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Shawn Michaels
    Tatanka
    The British Bulldog
    Brutus the Barber Beefcake
    Rowdy Roddy Piper
    Diesel (Kevin Nash)
    The Undertaker
    The Rock
    Stone Cold Steve Austin
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You mean WTF wrestling ?

Sorry to be all p*ssy but I've never understood the attraction of this 'sport'. It's all staged and not very convincingly.

The 'real' versions of wrestling, such as those in the Olympics, are honest sporting events, but even if you just class 'WWF' as entertainment, why don't they employ better actors instead of talentless meat heads ?
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Eddie is in my fav 5

eddie_guerrero_display_image.jpg?1277018221
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    The Rock because: I didn't know that many, and I find him extremely attractive. It's like he keeps getting hotter as he ages...
  • __Sneakers__
    Options
    Old - Hulk Hogan, Rick Flair, Macho Man, The Big Show
    New - The Rock, Stone Cold, Undertaker, HHH
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    HHH and the entire DX family! Loved Stone Cold too!
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    the ultimate warrior
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Macho Man
    Rick Rude
    Big Boss Man
    Rowdy Roddy Piper
    Owen Hart
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You mean WTF wrestling ?

Sorry to be all p*ssy but I've never understood the attraction of this 'sport'. It's all staged and not very convincingly.

The 'real' versions of wrestling, such as those in the Olympics, are honest sporting events, but even if you just class 'WWF' as entertainment, why don't they employ better actors instead of talentless meat heads ?

Sweet, let's see you pack on 150 pounds and go do a backflip off a rope 5 feet in the air. Just because the actual "fighting" isn't "real" doesn't mean it doesn't take "practice", "athleticism", "good cardio" and "strength".

And some of those "meat heads" like John Layfield have done things like start their own companies, beat the market and been guests on financial programs on Fox and CNBC.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    The Rock, Shawn Michaels, and Jeff Hardy...back when wrestling was cool, i tried to get back into it i just can't
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    so many growing up, but Hulk Hogan was by far the best!
  • Lumos21
    Options
    I had such a wicked crush on the Hardy Boyz (Matt specifically).
    lol me too! They were always my fave tag team.

For individuals, I always loved The Rock, followed closely by Triple H.

This is such a nostalgic thread, I used to watch wwf every saturday and sunday morning when I was a kid. I can't stop thinking of all their different slogans now, seriously every mention of Steve Austin on here has me thinking: "And that's the bottom line because STONE COLD SAID SO!"
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I had such a wicked crush on the Hardy Boyz (Matt specifically).
    lol me too! They were always my fave tag team.

For individuals, I always loved The Rock, followed closely by Triple H.

This is such a nostalgic thread, I used to watch wwf every saturday and sunday morning when I was a kid. I can't stop thinking of all their different slogans now, seriously every mention of Steve Austin on here has me thinking: "And that's the bottom line because STONE COLD SAID SO!"
    What?
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

Sweet, let's see you pack on 150 pounds and go do a backflip off a rope 5 feet in the air. Just because the actual "fighting" isn't "real" doesn't mean it doesn't take "practice", "athleticism", "good cardio" and "strength".

And some of those "meat heads" like John Layfield have done things like start their own companies, beat the market and been guests on financial programs on Fox and CNBC.

Good points Rattlesnake. It's still a load of f*cking bollocks :wink:
  • rotchy
    Options
    All time - Dynamite Kid and Chris Benoit.

Current - William Regal.

I also promote live wrestling events in Danbury, CT. If anyone's from anywhere close to there, you should come hang out! www.interspecieswrestling.com. :)
  • sergiotacchini
    Options
    Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H and Shawn Michaels