Boobs

Options
Seriously, Are there any exercises to target these weapons of mass destruction? I have lost 40 lbs and these things aren't shrinking!!! My pant size has gone down my waist is smaller but yup there they are!! It's very annoying and unflattering to me. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm considering an alternative that i don't really believe in if they are still here when I am down to my gal weight. grrr!

Replies

• jinastevens
    Options
    exercises such as light weight lifting can target that area when your walking or jogging carry around 5 pound hand weights. its good for toning lifting and of course loss in some cases lol i dont have big boobs but i read about it online so i lift weights to tone and prevent sagging :) hope i helped a little :)) of course dont go over 5 pounds or you might end up with big muscle-e arms lol.
  • cougfn69
    cougfn69 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HE HE... YOU SAID BOOBS... :) JK
  • Sasha_OHara
    Sasha_OHara Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I wish I had your problem. The more I lose the smaller my boobs become. When I get to my goal weight I'm getting implants.
  • anitamiron
    anitamiron Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I wish I could tell you. I have the same problem but I am breast feeding. I have to wear two bras. I would say weight lifting, so that you can tone those areas. Chest flys are great!
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    Options
    Diet! It could be that your boobs are just one of the last places to lose fat. For exercise.....try Incline dumbbell bench presses and be CONSISTENT with it. Good luck!~
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Mine certainly weren't the first to go... and believe me, I wanted them to! But alas, they are gone! Now I just hope they won't disapear any more or I feel I will have nothing left!
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40 lbs and these things aren't shrinking!!!

I am looking for the bad part about that?
  • chocolateluvr80
    chocolateluvr80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I think that most women wish that they had your problem. I am not sure of any ecercises that will shrink them, but I think that working your pecs will make the ladies perky.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I'll bet they are smaller, just not as small as the rest of you.

Pics help, just sayin'
  • mcjmommy
    mcjmommy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't shrunk at all ... I'm a 36 G and can't wait for breast reduction surgery!
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    If your bodyfat gets down low enough, they'll shrink. Boobs are really just fat in a socially acceptable area. You can strengthen the muscles underneath with Bench press, Dumbbell presses, chest flyes, but they'll only shrink with bodyfat loss.
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Mine are getting smaller...slowly. I am doing light lifting (working my way up) and it helps...and gets those arms in shape too!
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    There's a huge genetic component. If you had big boobs before you gained weight, you're still going to have big boobs after you've lost all of the weight.
  • NewAngel35
    NewAngel35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Seriously, Are there any exercises to target these weapons of mass destruction? I have lost 40 lbs and these things aren't shrinking!!! My pant size has gone down my waist is smaller but yup there they are!! It's very annoying and unflattering to me. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm considering an alternative that i don't really believe in if they are still here when I am down to my gal weight. grrr!
    [/quote
    Hey hun
    I know your pain. I was blessed with a huge top half. I hated them. Unfortunately it is the last place you loose it.I have another friend who is exactly the same.I do a lot of press ups,this tones the muscle behind your breasts. There is not a lot you can do till you get down to the last bit of weight. you will wake up one day and notice you have lost some..Keep on keeping on
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Thats the one thing i dont want to shrink, and thankfully the girls are in tact!
  • jeddy3mcc
    jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    No one wants you to lose those at all. I am not seeing the issue here
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options

I've lost 50lbs and have the same problem. I still have 110 more pounds to lose, though, and that's generally the last area to go on my body. I'm hoping they'll at least go down to a D cup, but ideally I'd like them to be a full C. If they don't shrink on their own, I'll be going under the knife. I've had to deal with these monsters since I was a teenager and I've had enough.
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Im not sure how big you are in the boob department but I was a DD when I started (maybe bigger) It wasnt until recently I saw any loss in my chest around the 75ish mark. We really do lose weight in different spots :(! and at different times.
  • mensasu
    mensasu Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I want to know the answer here also. The last time I lost a lot of weight my boobs shrunk too, but this time round I'm past menopause and those darn things are not reducing nearly as much as the rest of me. There was a time when I would have like them as I was barely an A cup through most of my early years and I don't like being a D (or larger).

I'm hoping that maybe when I get below "overweight" into "normal" they might drop more. They say visceral/abdominal fat does some funky things to a variety of hormones so maybe as you lose fat it might drop those breasts. I think its that belly fat that gives men moobs so maybe it also makes ours bigger? Anyways if anyone knows the real answer I am interested also.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I've gone down 1 cup size so far...hoping to not go down much more but if that's what happens, oh well!