Boobs

Options

Replies

• BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    No one wants you to lose those at all. I am not seeing the issue here

That's because you're a guy. Strap an extra 20 pounds to your chest and carry it around 24/7 and see how long it takes for you to sympathize. It's painful, restrictive, embarrassing, it makes us look even heavier than we already are, and I have to pay AT LEAST $40 a pop for a good bra.

I completely agree!! I have had this same problem my whole life, think a 5" 6 DD with a size 7, 9 waist before I had kids and now a GG with a size 12 waist after kids. I have always been into sports also and have exersized, and my boobs have always been way too big for my body. So I definitely think it has a huge genetic component. People don't understand this unless they actually have this problem, they just think, "oh you shoud work out and diet". Its not always that simple. You may need to think about getting the surgery. I know that I am definitely getting it, as soon as I get down to my pre-baby weight. Everyone that I have talked to that has done it says that they wish they had done it sooner. And, if you have good insurance and document EVERYTHING (indentation on your shoulders, irritation under the breast line, etc) it should be pretty much paid for. I would love to have a magic answer and just do some bench lifts and have them go away, but believe me, I have tried this for 10 years of my life and yet, here they still are!! Best of luck to you though, and if you do find something that works, please find me and share!!! :happy:
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Colonel_Brandon Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    On behalf of all males everywhere, our stating that we think you should take the male perspective into consideration, and our general lack of understanding of why a woman would want to reduce her boobs, and our overall insensitivity to the other issues surrounding copious amounts of boobage is not in any way an intentional slight, insult, or deprecation. We promise. :) We are men, and men are idiots.

Trust me. I am one. And I'm an idiot.

But like that comedian says....

"F*$% I love boobs though..."
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    On behalf of all males everywhere, our stating that we think you should take the male perspective into consideration, and our general lack of understanding of why a woman would want to reduce her boobs, and our overall insensitivity to the other issues surrounding copious amounts of boobage is not in any way an intentional slight, insult, or deprecation. We promise. :) We are men, and men are idiots.

Honesty works..:laugh:
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

Not claiming this stance sorry, and not hijacking thread.

Continue with your serious discussion on boobies ladies, I am done here with my shenanigans.
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Options
    My boobs are not even a little bit smaller in the second pic. In fact they appear larger (to me) because I'm not in proportion.

Um... ya. That picture TOTALLY makes me wish you didn't have boobs that big.

:laugh:

You look great, hon. They don't make you look big at all. The difference in your waist, your neck, your face, is obvious - whether or not your boobies are the same size (or even bigger as you suspect).
  • moxleye
    moxleye Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mine seem to be the first place I lost it from I went from a 42 DD to a 40 D in 50 days
  • BrawnAndBrains
    Options
    boobs
  • momkeena
    momkeena Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain....I'm a DD, and would love to see some loss there. By reading the other comments it seems that losing fat = losing breast size. I can only hope.
  • Mendelianparakeets
    Options
    I'm hoping and praying it doesn't happen to me too bad. A cup size I actually wouldn't mind, but I'm already starting to feel a little space in my current bra. haha
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    My boobs are not even a little bit smaller in the second pic. In fact they appear larger (to me) because I'm not in proportion.

Um... ya. That picture TOTALLY makes me wish you didn't have boobs that big.

:laugh:

You look great, hon. They don't make you look big at all. The difference in your waist, your neck, your face, is obvious - whether or not your boobies are the same size (or even bigger as you suspect).

Thanks! :smile:
    But still...I wouldn't *hate* buying smaller tops...
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    FLBP
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I wish I had your problem. The more I lose the smaller my boobs become. When I get to my goal weight I'm getting implants.

This ^^^ :sad:
  • teepeetim
    teepeetim Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well the opposite is happening for me... the smaller my stomach gets the bigger my junk looks.. woo hoo!

PROOF?

20 lbs overweight:
    img_5722_zps78d529a4.jpg

Healthy weight:
    Photoon2012-09-05.jpg

You look mahvelous dahling
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Options
    Thanks! :smile:
    But still...I wouldn't *hate* buying smaller tops...

There are worse problems to have I suppose.... besides, did you know that tops that are tight around the bosom and loose around the waist are pretty darn hawt? Just sayin'.
  • kmbarbee
    kmbarbee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I understand where you are coming from, Im at an H cup and hope with weight loss that they go down a few cups without resorting to surgery. Of course the males are going to dissagree, but like you said try carrying around that extra weight and spending a ridiculous amount to support them.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce. A lot of women lose some breast fat as they lose weight though, but some (like me) do not. Were they big before you ever gained weight? They may stick around if they were.
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40 lbs and these things aren't shrinking!!!

I am looking for the bad part about that?
    Me too. My boobs re the first thing to go and continue to not just get smaller but deflated... I don't necessarily mind the smaller size, as it has an athletic look but I do mind that all the fat has gone and there is little volume left at all... Argh... I'd be glad to take some of your girls, lol!
  • yaccino
    yaccino Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Don't do it! Implants are blah
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    strenth training burns the fat i em, but if your like me---only a couple inches lol
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    I've been checking out exercise vids and seeing some people around and people who appear 'fit' to me have a lot smaller boob size then I want. I've been lucky to have big ones? lol oh god, embarrassing... but I don't want to start exercising and then lose them because then I would be sad. lol so if you're fit and have them be happy :)